Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishop Targeting New Town Deal 22:15 - Jan 15 with 3770 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35277/bishop-targeting-new-town-deal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bishop Targeting New Town Deal on 10:40 - Jan 19 with 421 viewsBluefish

on 10:27 - Jan 19 by _

You are testing this like a game of football manager. Bishop is on another level to our players and we Could never bring someone in on his level. Footballers get injured and itnis simply part of the game but he is now fit again and long may it continue. I would rather watch him play 70 mins each week and get subbed than the majority of itfc players over the past decade play for 90

As for pay as you play, that is embarrassing. For starters his contract has nothing to do with you and secondly why on earth would he sign it. They are for desperate players or older players that don't train a lot and are very wealthy. Bishop would get snapped up easily are probably by a side above us.

It is about footballers not robots I pay my money to be lucky enough to see players like mcgoldrick or bishop and if either didn't have the injuries they would have been premier league and beyond us
If you treat football as statistics or free bus trips then you probably don't share my opinion

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 10:57 - Jan 19 with 407 views_

Bishop Targeting New Town Deal on 10:40 - Jan 19 by Bluefish

You are testing this like a game of football manager. Bishop is on another level to our players and we Could never bring someone in on his level. Footballers get injured and itnis simply part of the game but he is now fit again and long may it continue. I would rather watch him play 70 mins each week and get subbed than the majority of itfc players over the past decade play for 90

As for pay as you play, that is embarrassing. For starters his contract has nothing to do with you and secondly why on earth would he sign it. They are for desperate players or older players that don't train a lot and are very wealthy. Bishop would get snapped up easily are probably by a side above us.

It is about footballers not robots I pay my money to be lucky enough to see players like mcgoldrick or bishop and if either didn't have the injuries they would have been premier league and beyond us
If you treat football as statistics or free bus trips then you probably don't share my opinion

Bishop Targeting New Town Deal on 11:03 - Jan 19 with 396 viewsBluefish

on 10:57 - Jan 19 by _

Sorry I was making a mistake in making assumptions about your views or football knowledge and it was wrong of me to therefore be critical. I wouldn't do that talking to my mum or my dad or my wife about football so I shouldn't have made assumptions that you were different to them. I forget that message boards these days are open to all.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 11:17 - Jan 19 with 385 views_

Bishop Targeting New Town Deal on 11:03 - Jan 19 by Bluefish

Sorry I was making a mistake in making assumptions about your views or football knowledge and it was wrong of me to therefore be critical. I wouldn't do that talking to my mum or my dad or my wife about football so I shouldn't have made assumptions that you were different to them. I forget that message boards these days are open to all.

Bishop Targeting New Town Deal on 12:07 - Jan 19 with 371 viewsDurovigutum

on 10:57 - Jan 19 by _

Bishop, when fit, is on another level to many other players in our team. Others will be willing to take a risk on him, but most likely a mid-table team not one near the top who have the money for the "finished article".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024