Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This scum ticketing business 22:53 - Jan 15 with 11390 viewsGarv

Is there no way round this issue of the customer number and the person actually attending? Can someone not buy a ticket for someone else using their own customer number? Does using the friends and family thing work?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This scum ticketing business on 11:15 - Jan 16 with 4214 views26_Paz

This scum ticketing business on 10:29 - Jan 16 by Burwell_Blue

Give him a council tax bill (or something without a picture) and have him blag it, easy. That's what I will be doing.

It does say photo ID so that is a bit of a risk, worth a go though I suppose

The Paz Man

This scum ticketing business on 11:17 - Jan 16 with 4206 viewsuefacup81

This scum ticketing business on 10:29 - Jan 16 by Burwell_Blue

Give him a council tax bill (or something without a picture) and have him blag it, easy. That's what I will be doing.

Yeah, good luck with that, given that it's neither a photo, nor ID.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

This scum ticketing business on 11:27 - Jan 16 with 4191 viewsDeano69

Also harsh for people that don't have photo ID

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

This scum ticketing business on 11:33 - Jan 16 with 4181 viewsNorthstander_Blue

This scum ticketing business on 11:27 - Jan 16 by Deano69

Also harsh for people that don't have photo ID

Who dosent have Id nowdays

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

This scum ticketing business on 11:42 - Jan 16 with 4168 viewsDeano69

This scum ticketing business on 11:33 - Jan 16 by Northstander_Blue

Anyone that doesn't drive or holiday abroad. I have employed people without a passport or driving license, not entirely a rarity.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

This scum ticketing business on 11:48 - Jan 16 with 4159 viewsJordy

Sold out yet?
This scum ticketing business on 11:55 - Jan 16 with 4150 viewsBurwell_Blue

This scum ticketing business on 11:17 - Jan 16 by uefacup81

Yeah, good luck with that, given that it's neither a photo, nor ID.

Its not about 'luck' its about behaving in the right way, saying the right things and looking the part, hardly difficult.
This scum ticketing business on 12:27 - Jan 16 with 4112 viewsIpswich1984

This scum ticketing business on 11:33 - Jan 16 by Northstander_Blue

My mum who never learned to drive and never went abroad only has a bus pass for photo ID so before she had that she wouldn’t have had any photo ID.

Suspect there are still a few people in that position now.

Have the club specified what photo ID is acceptable?

Poll: Should there be a lap of honour after the Sheffield United game?

Login to get fewer ads

This scum ticketing business on 12:37 - Jan 16 with 4099 viewsFreddies_Ears

This scum ticketing business on 08:52 - Jan 16 by bluewein

Blue Action shouldn't have to do anything about this. Their plan is to create atmosphere at games and they're doing a bloody good job of it so far.

Liz Edwards on the other hand...

I think you mean Mark Ramsay, who is Chair of the OSC. Liz Edwards quit 2 years ago.
This scum ticketing business on 12:39 - Jan 16 with 4101 viewsitfctim

It's a joke, big brother, or what, an even bigger joke is the bovril and blanket brigade celebrating and embracing the police state like conditions. The same ones who contribute absolutely nothing whatsoever to the atmosphere at any games they attend.
This scum ticketing business on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 4073 viewsSouperJim

I believe the club have said anything with your photo on it will get you in if it matches the ticket. Google photo id card, you can buy one online very cheaply.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

This scum ticketing business on 13:14 - Jan 16 with 4053 viewsITFC_Forever

This scum ticketing business on 11:48 - Jan 16 by Jordy

Sold out yet?

No, and it won’t for a while yet.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

This scum ticketing business on 13:33 - Jan 16 with 4024 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 09:15 - Jan 16 by Bluebell

It means that everyone has to suffer because half a dozen idiots are vandals.

I doubt theY even go to ‘normal’ games because they have to behave themselves!

Well apart from the London games..
This scum ticketing business on 13:41 - Jan 16 with 4002 viewsHARRY10

I think the problem has arisen through ST holders passing on their ticket to little scrotes who cannot hold their driink. The pub on the bridge has been denied us because the same kids have defecated on the floor..
Any ST holder who has passed on their ticket should have that their ST cancelled immediately.

Hopefully the message will get out and it will be the proper fans at this game in the future. The very ones who will suffer over these restrictions next month.

'Pantomime ' hostility yes, it is part of the rivalry and I doubt either side would want that ended. But tw attish vandalism by pi ssed up kids does need to be ended.

Name and shame them.
This scum ticketing business on 13:42 - Jan 16 with 3998 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 13:00 - Jan 16 by SouperJim

I believe the club have said anything with your photo on it will get you in if it matches the ticket. Google photo id card, you can buy one online very cheaply.

Can i take my old school picture?

Still me innit.
This scum ticketing business on 13:43 - Jan 16 with 3997 viewsartsbossbeard

This scum ticketing business on 12:39 - Jan 16 by itfctim

It's a joke, big brother, or what, an even bigger joke is the bovril and blanket brigade celebrating and embracing the police state like conditions. The same ones who contribute absolutely nothing whatsoever to the atmosphere at any games they attend.

Well those young lads who contributed last season by filming themselves bringing down the lights I'd consider more to blame.

That'll learn 'em.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This scum ticketing business on 13:49 - Jan 16 with 3985 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 13:43 - Jan 16 by artsbossbeard

Well those young lads who contributed last season by filming themselves bringing down the lights I'd consider more to blame.

That'll learn 'em.

Yeah if you are going to do something daft at least wear one of those daft vegan masks.
This scum ticketing business on 14:03 - Jan 16 with 3964 viewstheipswichman

This scum ticketing business on 13:41 - Jan 16 by HARRY10

I think the problem has arisen through ST holders passing on their ticket to little scrotes who cannot hold their driink. The pub on the bridge has been denied us because the same kids have defecated on the floor..
Any ST holder who has passed on their ticket should have that their ST cancelled immediately.

Hopefully the message will get out and it will be the proper fans at this game in the future. The very ones who will suffer over these restrictions next month.

'Pantomime ' hostility yes, it is part of the rivalry and I doubt either side would want that ended. But tw attish vandalism by pi ssed up kids does need to be ended.

Name and shame them.

'Any ST holder who has passed on their ticket should have that their ST cancelled immediately.'

So they should have it cancelled even if they passed it to a fan who is respectful and doesn't cause trouble etc.?
This scum ticketing business on 14:45 - Jan 16 with 3925 viewsSouperJim

This scum ticketing business on 13:42 - Jan 16 by Benters2

Can i take my old school picture?

Still me innit.

Yes you can, enjoy the game.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

This scum ticketing business on 15:05 - Jan 16 with 3909 viewsVaughan8

I don't see a problem with it personally. If you qualify and don't want the ticket or can't attend, it should go to the next people on the list and not to a mate that goes once (or twice) a year......

Surely they will do this eventually with concert tickets etc soon to stop touts selling them on for loads of profit.
That's the problem isn't it on 15:10 - Jan 16 with 3900 viewsDyland

This scum ticketing business on 14:03 - Jan 16 by theipswichman

'Any ST holder who has passed on their ticket should have that their ST cancelled immediately.'

So they should have it cancelled even if they passed it to a fan who is respectful and doesn't cause trouble etc.?

HARRY has a point about the reasons for not having a pub though. Scrotes gonna be scrotes. If that had been one of my mates sh1iting on the pub floor I wouldn't be mates with them for much longer, whatever age I'd been.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

That's the problem isn't it on 15:14 - Jan 16 with 3896 viewsITFC_Forever

That's the problem isn't it on 15:10 - Jan 16 by Dyland

HARRY has a point about the reasons for not having a pub though. Scrotes gonna be scrotes. If that had been one of my mates sh1iting on the pub floor I wouldn't be mates with them for much longer, whatever age I'd been.

Epic bantz tho innit bro.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

This scum ticketing business on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 3878 viewsuefacup81

This scum ticketing business on 15:05 - Jan 16 by Vaughan8

I don't see a problem with it personally. If you qualify and don't want the ticket or can't attend, it should go to the next people on the list and not to a mate that goes once (or twice) a year......

Surely they will do this eventually with concert tickets etc soon to stop touts selling them on for loads of profit.

They already do. Took Mrs Uefa to see Hamilton a couple of months back and had to take photo ID.

I've no issue with it if it means that the tickets go to genuine fans rather than pi55ed/drugged up yobbos in their fake Stone Island shoite.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

That's the problem isn't it on 15:29 - Jan 16 with 3868 viewstheipswichman

That's the problem isn't it on 15:10 - Jan 16 by Dyland

Agreed, absolute idiots. I just think it's a small minority and it's a shame more people are being punished due to this minority - I get the reasons behind it.
This scum ticketing business on 15:38 - Jan 16 with 3853 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 14:03 - Jan 16 by theipswichman

Last year i bought mine from a season ticket holder.

But one of my friends i travelled with is a season ticket holder and is in court on Friday for causing the damage.

I guess he is looking at £1500 fine and a ban of 3 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024