Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This scum ticketing business 22:53 - Jan 15 with 11268 viewsGarv

Is there no way round this issue of the customer number and the person actually attending? Can someone not buy a ticket for someone else using their own customer number? Does using the friends and family thing work?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This scum ticketing business on 15:45 - Jan 16 with 915 viewsHerbivore

This scum ticketing business on 15:38 - Jan 16 by Benters2

Last year i bought mine from a season ticket holder.

But one of my friends i travelled with is a season ticket holder and is in court on Friday for causing the damage.

I guess he is looking at £1500 fine and a ban of 3 years.

Why am I not surprised that you know one of the tools who have ruined it for everyone else.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This scum ticketing business on 15:51 - Jan 16 with 903 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 13:41 - Jan 16 by HARRY10

I think the problem has arisen through ST holders passing on their ticket to little scrotes who cannot hold their driink. The pub on the bridge has been denied us because the same kids have defecated on the floor..
Any ST holder who has passed on their ticket should have that their ST cancelled immediately.

Hopefully the message will get out and it will be the proper fans at this game in the future. The very ones who will suffer over these restrictions next month.

'Pantomime ' hostility yes, it is part of the rivalry and I doubt either side would want that ended. But tw attish vandalism by pi ssed up kids does need to be ended.

Name and shame them.

Name and shame them?

How will that help?
This scum ticketing business on 15:55 - Jan 16 with 893 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 15:45 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

Why am I not surprised that you know one of the tools who have ruined it for everyone else.

Ruined it i thought it would have pleased HCs like you?

Stopping the TGMs from going to Nodge?
This scum ticketing business on 16:09 - Jan 16 with 887 viewsTJS

I think the increasing restrictions on the derby over the last couple of decades have been largely driven by vandalism.
The last 3pm kick-off on a Saturday was at PR in 1998 when they smashed up the toilets after being 3-0 down at half time.
This scum ticketing business on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 868 viewsHerbivore

This scum ticketing business on 15:55 - Jan 16 by Benters2

Ruined it i thought it would have pleased HCs like you?

Stopping the TGMs from going to Nodge?

I'd rather they hadn't smashed up the concourse and caused these restrictions to be imposed to be honest. I mean you rarely go to games anyway so I'm less bothered about that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This scum ticketing business on 04:45 - Jan 17 with 702 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 16:21 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

I'd rather they hadn't smashed up the concourse and caused these restrictions to be imposed to be honest. I mean you rarely go to games anyway so I'm less bothered about that.

Nice one keep up the good work x
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024