Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This scum ticketing business 22:53 - Jan 15 with 11391 viewsGarv

Is there no way round this issue of the customer number and the person actually attending? Can someone not buy a ticket for someone else using their own customer number? Does using the friends and family thing work?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This scum ticketing business on 22:56 - Jan 15 with 6226 viewsFixed_It

Should be ok if you can also forge a passport.
It's fecking ridiculous - don't know why we are so accepting of it really!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This scum ticketing business on 23:01 - Jan 15 with 6203 viewsPinewoodblue

This scum ticketing business on 22:56 - Jan 15 by Fixed_It

Should be ok if you can also forge a passport.
It's fecking ridiculous - don't know why we are so accepting of it really!

You would have thought the two clubs would have agreed in advance of the Portman Road game on a unified approach. Not thst Evans is going to speak out and say they are over reacting

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

This scum ticketing business on 23:02 - Jan 15 with 6190 viewsFixed_It

This scum ticketing business on 23:01 - Jan 15 by Pinewoodblue

You would have thought the two clubs would have agreed in advance of the Portman Road game on a unified approach. Not thst Evans is going to speak out and say they are over reacting

Think I heard there were the same restrictions for them at ours. Not that two wrongs make a right!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This scum ticketing business on 23:05 - Jan 15 with 6181 viewsgtsb

At the end of the day they know that even with all these restrictions they will sell our allocation easily. Until they can't this will be the norm.
This scum ticketing business on 23:11 - Jan 15 with 6155 viewsITFC_Forever

This scum ticketing business on 23:01 - Jan 15 by Pinewoodblue

They did.

Away tickets for the game at PR were subject to the same terms.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

This scum ticketing business on 23:12 - Jan 15 with 6154 viewsITFC_Forever

No way round it, other than hoping the ID checks are not carried out at the turnstiles.

Norwich fans were subjected to the same conditions at OR, but I think we were fairly relaxed about the ID checks.

This scum ticketing business on 07:19 - Jan 16 with 5902 viewsWestSussexBlue

Can’t blame them to be fair, Thank the tvvats that decided it was acceptable to smash up their concourse.
Now everyone will be identifiable.
This scum ticketing business on 07:25 - Jan 16 with 5879 viewsflimflam

Thought it was Gold Card and Junior Blues today but just tried and said I need away Norwich away entitlement.

So is it for Gold card members who have been to x amount of away games first and rest of Gold card members tomorrow?

edit - Just seen I need to wait until 9am for the next day to kick in.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 7:29]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

This scum ticketing business on 07:27 - Jan 16 with 5878 viewsbluelagos

ITFC and NCFC have decided to effectively implement (in all but name) a football fan ID scheme for the derby matches.

This is on top of the high ticket prices, stupid kick off times and pubs being closed (to away fans)

Meanwhile the silence from the supporters groups on this has been deafening.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

This scum ticketing business on 07:29 - Jan 16 with 5867 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 07:19 - Jan 16 by WestSussexBlue

Can’t blame them to be fair, Thank the tvvats that decided it was acceptable to smash up their concourse.

I agree what they did was well over the top,Norwich have on more than one occasion have kicked the crap out of the bogs in the Cobbold stand.

I saw a pic of FB photgraphic proof of the ticket holder at Norwich will be checked,if you havent got it you aint going in.
This scum ticketing business on 07:29 - Jan 16 with 5866 viewsITFC_Forever

This scum ticketing business on 07:25 - Jan 16 by flimflam

Thought it was Gold Card and Junior Blues today but just tried and said I need away Norwich away entitlement.

So is it for Gold card members who have been to x amount of away games first and rest of Gold card members tomorrow?

Gold card is from today, but not until 9am.

This scum ticketing business on 07:29 - Jan 16 with 5866 viewshammo56

This scum ticketing business on 07:25 - Jan 16 by flimflam

Don’t think gold card holders can’t purchase them until 9am.
This scum ticketing business on 07:38 - Jan 16 with 5831 viewsBenters2

This scum ticketing business on 07:27 - Jan 16 by bluelagos

ITFC and NCFC have decided to effectively implement (in all but name) a football fan ID scheme for the derby matches.

This is on top of the high ticket prices, stupid kick off times and pubs being closed (to away fans)

Who is our leader?

Why should i have to take my passport to a football game?

If it gets to general sale of course.
This scum ticketing business on 08:42 - Jan 16 with 5753 viewsSlambo

Then you identify the tw@ts responsible and punish them - which they have. Why should there be a blanket punishment for everyone..?!

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

This scum ticketing business on 08:45 - Jan 16 with 5734 viewsuefacup81

This scum ticketing business on 08:42 - Jan 16 by Slambo

Then you identify the tw@ts responsible and punish them - which they have. Why should there be a blanket punishment for everyone..?!

Or on the other hand:

Tickets were always going to be £40. Why should anyone be concerned about having to show photo ID if they have no intention of causing trouble?

It's no different for any other big-ticket event these days.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

This scum ticketing business on 08:45 - Jan 16 with 5736 viewsSlambo

This scum ticketing business on 07:27 - Jan 16 by bluelagos

A fair point. Blue Action is still new to this, but being more vocal about the grossly unfair way modern football is governed and administered is something we would certainly consider in the future...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

This scum ticketing business on 08:52 - Jan 16 with 5717 viewsbluewein

This scum ticketing business on 08:45 - Jan 16 by Slambo

A fair point. Blue Action is still new to this, but being more vocal about the grossly unfair way modern football is governed and administered is something we would certainly consider in the future...

Blue Action shouldn't have to do anything about this. Their plan is to create atmosphere at games and they're doing a bloody good job of it so far.

Liz Edwards on the other hand...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

This scum ticketing business on 09:06 - Jan 16 with 5686 viewsPJH

At least those tvvats will not be going.
This scum ticketing business on 09:08 - Jan 16 with 5676 viewsReuser_is_God

It is scandalous.

But like the mugs that we are we'll bend over & take it.

Why this isn't being challenged by supporters club I'll never know.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This scum ticketing business on 09:15 - Jan 16 with 5656 viewsBluebell

It means that everyone has to suffer because half a dozen idiots are vandals.

I doubt theY even go to ‘normal’ games because they have to behave themselves!
This scum ticketing business on 09:23 - Jan 16 with 5636 viewsjamesitfc

Don't see an issue myself. If you've been to enough games this season then you are more likely to get a ticket and it stop random people coming along for the jolly just because it's Norwich away.

Doesn't bother me one bit that i'd have to show ID at the gate. No different to showing ID to get in a bar/club or going to a music concert. If it stops the idiots causing trouble i'm all for it.
This scum ticketing business on 09:25 - Jan 16 with 5630 viewsStokieBlue

Exactly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This scum ticketing business on 10:02 - Jan 16 with 5579 viewstheipswichman

This scum ticketing business on 09:23 - Jan 16 by jamesitfc

Don't see an issue myself. If you've been to enough games this season then you are more likely to get a ticket and it stop random people coming along for the jolly just because it's Norwich away.

Doesn't bother me one bit that i'd have to show ID at the gate. No different to showing ID to get in a bar/club or going to a music concert. If it stops the idiots causing trouble i'm all for it.

Doesn't bother me from a personal point of view in terms of showing id, however I have a friend who works Saturdays, goes to most Tuesday games and has been to around 4 away games this year. Seems a little unfair that he would get excluded from the game (so can't use one of our tickets which won't be used) when he's no trouble but I suppose that's the sacrifice you make for a Saturday job.
This scum ticketing business on 10:29 - Jan 16 with 5514 viewsBurwell_Blue

This scum ticketing business on 10:02 - Jan 16 by theipswichman

Doesn't bother me from a personal point of view in terms of showing id, however I have a friend who works Saturdays, goes to most Tuesday games and has been to around 4 away games this year. Seems a little unfair that he would get excluded from the game (so can't use one of our tickets which won't be used) when he's no trouble but I suppose that's the sacrifice you make for a Saturday job.

Give him a council tax bill (or something without a picture) and have him blag it, easy. That's what I will be doing.
This scum ticketing business on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 5442 viewsWestSussexBlue

This scum ticketing business on 08:42 - Jan 16 by Slambo

It’s called zero tolerance and I completely agree with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024