Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender 12:11 - Jan 16 with 2038 viewsSitfcB

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-aston-villa-working-on-permanent-de

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:22 - Jan 16 with 1956 viewsSuperblue95

Seems odd that we’d be after a young promising right back when we already have Emmanuel, Cotter and Crowe. If we are signing a right back it should be someone who can come in and make the position their own straight off the bat. I doubt this lad could if he’s coming from the Welsh league

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:25 - Jan 16 with 1922 viewsSuperfrans

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:22 - Jan 16 by Superblue95

Seems odd that we’d be after a young promising right back when we already have Emmanuel, Cotter and Crowe. If we are signing a right back it should be someone who can come in and make the position their own straight off the bat. I doubt this lad could if he’s coming from the Welsh league

Maybe he will cost us tuppence ha'penny and is better than the kids we have. Why would we not look to bring him in, if that's the case?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:29 - Jan 16 with 1885 viewsStokieBlue

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:22 - Jan 16 by Superblue95

Emmanuel has failed to convince a series of managers now and didn't look great in pre-season.

I might be wrong but I don't think he will make it here.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:31 - Jan 16 with 1872 viewsSuperblue95

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:25 - Jan 16 by Superfrans

Maybe he will cost us tuppence ha'penny and is better than the kids we have. Why would we not look to bring him in, if that's the case?

Would surely spell the end of Emmanuel and Cotters time here if we did sign him. Just seems to me we are overloaded with right backs as it is and yet still resort to playing a loanee centre half there

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:32 - Jan 16 with 1857 viewsKieran_Knows

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:29 - Jan 16 by StokieBlue

Emmanuel has failed to convince a series of managers now and didn't look great in pre-season.

SB

I don't think either Cotter or Emmanuel will.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:35 - Jan 16 with 1818 viewsSuperfrans

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:31 - Jan 16 by Superblue95

Would surely spell the end of Emmanuel and Cotters time here if we did sign him. Just seems to me we are overloaded with right backs as it is and yet still resort to playing a loanee centre half there

The fact we are overloaded with RBs but put a loan centre half there gives an indication of how highly our current manager (like the last two) rates said RBs.

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:35 - Jan 16 with 1816 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Crowe too young, Emmanuel not doing it in L1, and Barry Cotter a one-game wonder so far.

Yes it's the welsh league(of which i have no idea about the quality) but if he is regularly impressing he surely offers something else and is high on confidence so would likely hit the ground running.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:38 - Jan 16 with 1792 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Really??? We have Spence Cotter and Emmanuel move on

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:40 - Jan 16 with 1771 viewsSuperfrans

I wonder if Collins knows him? Maybe put in a word for us??

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:40 - Jan 16 with 1771 viewsSonOfSpock

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:29 - Jan 16 by StokieBlue

SB

Hurst and Lambert have hardly seen him though?

He's got more experience of 'mans football' than a lot of our youngsters.
Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:50 - Jan 16 with 1690 viewschicoazul

Dont rate Cotter or Emmanuel and neither does Lambo, and isnt Crowe the guy who is stalling on signing a new deal..?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 1627 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:40 - Jan 16 by SonOfSpock

Hurst and Lambert have hardly seen him though?

He's got more experience of 'mans football' than a lot of our youngsters.

Agree with lambert but the fact he is being kept out the shrewsbury side should be enough evidence for him and he will be getting information from coaches etc.

Hurst would've seen enough probably from playing against last season and in the summer.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 13:03 - Jan 16 with 1603 viewsfactual_blue

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 12:40 - Jan 16 by Superfrans

I wonder if Collins knows him? Maybe put in a word for us??

I can see by what he carries that he comes from Barry Town.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Aston Villa, Ipswich, Bolton and Barnsley are chasing Barry Town defender on 23:29 - Jan 16 with 1300 viewspatrickswell

SB

But one of those managers was a vindictive sod who had the nerve to tell Emmanuel he was loaning him to Shrewsbury to “get the experience you need” because he didn’t get enough of it when helping Rotherham to beat Hurst’s Shrewsbury side in the League One play-off final.

Meanwhile, he’s replaced by Donacien who was playing in the league below Emmanuel in 2017-18.

However did the tanned gnome fail here?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 23:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024