Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Classic Elitist MP 12:18 - Jan 16 with 9346 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Sandy Martin (Ipswich MP) displaying typical arrogance and disregard for the majority of his constituents. Says 56% is not a ringing endorsement yet he only got in by 836 votes! Maybe we should have a second vote for his election or just have a 'soft election' of Martin where he only gets to be able to do 'bits and pieces'. Sums up the hypocrisey in Brexit. The vote was to leave not a deal. This bellend is typical of so many MP's and the remainer PM are the ones who do not want a deal hence all this delay, stall, and impasse BS we are presently at because they will not act on the vote of 17.4 million who won the referendum.
https://order-order.com/2019/01/16/ipswich-mp-know-better-constituents/

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Classic Elitist MP on 17:45 - Jan 16 with 1267 viewsfooters

Classic Elitist MP on 17:42 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Absolutely right luv. The Tory Party are the Accidental Marxists of our generation, copying as they did Blair without understanding what it was they were copying.

Did... did you just call Blair a Marxist?

He hid that bloody well!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Classic Elitist MP on 17:50 - Jan 16 with 1249 viewschicoazul

Classic Elitist MP on 17:38 - Jan 16 by Dubtractor

This is definitely the case.

Cut funding to the public sector, encourage charities to do it instead.

Pretty sh1tty really.

Yep. It's sort of the great scandal and disgrace of our age.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Classic Elitist MP on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 1241 viewsBackToRussia

Classic Elitist MP on 17:50 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Yep. It's sort of the great scandal and disgrace of our age.

You cretin.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Classic Elitist MP on 17:55 - Jan 16 with 1236 viewschicoazul

Classic Elitist MP on 17:53 - Jan 16 by BackToRussia

You cretin.

Either I dont understand you or you dont understand me. I am saying that it is the great disgrace of our age that the Tories cut back on the public sector and expect the charitable sector to take over.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Classic Elitist MP on 17:57 - Jan 16 with 1232 viewschicoazul

Classic Elitist MP on 17:45 - Jan 16 by footers

Did... did you just call Blair a Marxist?

He hid that bloody well!

He really was! He was an egalitarian reformer and an "ex" Trot.

Classic Elitist MP on 17:57 - Jan 16 with 1225 viewsSpruceMoose

Classic Elitist MP on 17:55 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Either I dont understand you or you dont understand me. I am saying that it is the great disgrace of our age that the Tories cut back on the public sector and expect the charitable sector to take over.

It did seem a bit of an odd response to your comment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Classic Elitist MP on 18:08 - Jan 16 with 1214 viewsDubtractor

Classic Elitist MP on 17:53 - Jan 16 by BackToRussia

You cretin.

I think you've massively misinterpreted Chickers post here buh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Classic Elitist MP on 18:09 - Jan 16 with 1212 viewsSwansea_Blue

“The vote was to leave” - correct
“not a deal” - wrong

A deal is one way of leaving. Or more precisely it could be many ways of leaving, because ‘a deal’ could mean many things.

You haven’t even been duped in this regard - several key Leave figures said there was no intention of leaving the Single Market, for example. Well that would need the agreement of the EU, thus is a deal.

Your disappointment here is purely a result of you not paying attention to what was said, or not understanding or simply refusing to believe what was said. Or believing what Leave camp is saying now rather than at the time. I don’t know which, but the issue is you not the referendum. The referendum was clear - leave or stay, with leave not defined.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Classic Elitist MP on 18:10 - Jan 16 with 1206 viewsSpruceMoose

Classic Elitist MP on 18:08 - Jan 16 by Dubtractor

I think you've massively misinterpreted Chickers post here buh.

Maybe it is 'say the opposite of what you really feel' day and we missed the memo?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Classic Elitist MP on 18:16 - Jan 16 with 1204 viewsSwansea_Blue

Classic Elitist MP on 12:54 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

Its all very well banging on about peasants being patronised, but at what point do you acknowledge that the vast majority of people in the know, be they business leaders, politicians, academics or economists warn against a hard brexit?

Never, if your name is Michael Gove. Senior figures in the Government - “people are fed up of experts” and “f*ck business”.

Tells you all you need to know about this shower.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Classic Elitist MP on 19:07 - Jan 16 with 1185 viewsBackToRussia

Classic Elitist MP on 17:57 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

You mean when he was 21 he went around saying he was a Marxist?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Classic Elitist MP on 19:19 - Jan 16 with 1172 viewsPecker

Classic Elitist MP on 12:32 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Unfortunately no one really knows what the leave voters wanted.

So many flaws in the referendum. Watering down such a complex issue into a yes / no vote.

The hidden message in that is if the people knew all the facts, they would have voted remain. I voted remain, but respect the outcome of the vote. Many people vote in a general election for a party because they could never vote for the others, regardless of their policies. It doesn't matter what reason the leavers had for voting that way they did, it was up to them. It is now up to this government to get the job done.
He really wasn't and isn't you massive div x (n/t) on 22:47 - Jan 16 with 1121 viewsDyland

Classic Elitist MP on 17:57 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024