Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think this would be a great idea 12:51 - Jan 16 with 1632 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 12:55 - Jan 16 with 1570 viewsTractorCam

Would be relying on a good crowd to make it cost effective

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 1543 viewsclive_baker

I would choose to sit in a nice warm pub and watch it with a couple of proper beers myself, rather than having to drive or train to Ipswich, pay to park and stand in the likely cold & rain on the practice pitch holding my plastic cup of p1ss, but each to their own. If there’s demand for it then it’s something they should consider.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 13:06 - Jan 16 with 1503 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 13:00 - Jan 16 by clive_baker

I would choose to sit in a nice warm pub and watch it with a couple of proper beers myself, rather than having to drive or train to Ipswich, pay to park and stand in the likely cold & rain on the practice pitch holding my plastic cup of p1ss, but each to their own. If there’s demand for it then it’s something they should consider.

Dont fancy it then

Only if they demand.... on 13:11 - Jan 16 with 1474 viewsBloots

...photo ID to get in.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 13:13 - Jan 16 with 1459 viewsITFC_Forever

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.... we’ll only just sell out.

Big screen isn’t much of an attraction in the cold in February.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 13:15 - Jan 16 with 1433 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Do you always take a cup of piss to a match? Thats hardcore.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 15:45 - Jan 16 with 1209 viewslazyblue

It’s on the telly so why bother
Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 16:19 - Jan 16 with 1161 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 15:45 - Jan 16 by lazyblue

It’s on the telly so why bother

Better atmosphere better then sitting at home

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 1147 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 13:15 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Do you always take a cup of piss to a match? Thats hardcore.

One assumes he was referring to Ghostship.

I'm not sure the Fanzone would even lower itself to serve that shoite.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else think this would be a great idea on 20:24 - Jan 16 with 951 views3_5_2

can they put you down as a "maybe" ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024