Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Updated my overseas voter registration today 14:08 - Jan 16 with 1981 viewsSpruceMoose

When do you reckon I'll get to vote next? General Election or EU Referendum 2.0? I'm obviously not talking about local elections, just the bigguns.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 14:09]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 14:09 - Jan 16 with 1970 viewsfactual_blue

Does this registration include voting on Strictly?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 14:09 - Jan 16 with 1964 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 14:09 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

Does this registration include voting on Strictly?

I just call my nan and get her to phone up for me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:04 - Jan 16 with 1925 viewsfactual_blue

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 14:09 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

I just call my nan and get her to phone up for me.

If only your nan votes for you, you'll be eliminated in week one, without getting a decent snog from a lissome dancer.

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:06 - Jan 16 with 1918 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:04 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

If only your nan votes for you, you'll be eliminated in week one, without getting a decent snog from a lissome dancer.

That Anton bloke would get it.

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:11 - Jan 16 with 1911 viewsbrazil1982

how long have you been away, is there a time limit before you're not allowed any voting rights?
Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:16 - Jan 16 with 1909 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:11 - Jan 16 by brazil1982

how long have you been away, is there a time limit before you're not allowed any voting rights?

15 years of living overseas. I still have 12 years to meddle, presuming I don't return in the meantime, and the best part is, I'm not even paying any taxes! Representation without taxation baby!

The flip side of that is that I have no say in how things are run over here until I'm eligible for citizenship next year. Then I can wield my vote in two countries.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 15:20]

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 1892 viewswkj

Xfactor final probably

Edit: teaches me not to read replies before posting
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 15:21]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:32 - Jan 16 with 1881 viewslowhouseblue

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:34 - Jan 16 with 1879 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:32 - Jan 16 by lowhouseblue

Something to live for I guess.

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:40 - Jan 16 with 1867 viewsEireannach_gorm

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:16 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

15 years of living overseas. I still have 12 years to meddle, presuming I don't return in the meantime, and the best part is, I'm not even paying any taxes! Representation without taxation baby!

The flip side of that is that I have no say in how things are run over here until I'm eligible for citizenship next year. Then I can wield my vote in two countries.

Just in time to re-elect Trump!
Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:45 - Jan 16 with 1862 viewshoppy

Doesn't surprise me that you're on the register really.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:47 - Jan 16 with 1858 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:45 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Doesn't surprise me that you're on the register really.

I'm on many.

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:53 - Jan 16 with 1839 viewsNo9

Despite the fact you won't be able to enter the Eurovision song contest?
Updated my overseas voter registration today on 16:06 - Jan 16 with 1827 viewshoppy

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:53 - Jan 16 by No9

Despite the fact you won't be able to enter the Eurovision song contest?

He could move to Australia...

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 16:13 - Jan 16 with 1820 viewsLeagueOne

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 15:16 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

So my assertion of you not watching the team regularly was true then! Classic tax dodging Tory tbh.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 16:35 - Jan 16 with 1805 viewsbrazil1982

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 16:13 - Jan 16 by LeagueOne

So my assertion of you not watching the team regularly was true then! Classic tax dodging Tory tbh.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing he hasn't been watching us!
Updated my overseas voter registration today on 17:03 - Jan 16 with 1787 viewsfactual_blue

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 16:06 - Jan 16 by hoppy

He could move to Australia...

America, Australia - both convict colonies, so it doesn't matter which.

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 17:24 - Jan 16 with 1776 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 16:13 - Jan 16 by LeagueOne

Well, if I were making any UK earnings I would gladly be paying tax!

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 17:32 - Jan 16 with 1773 viewsLeaky

I think you have already voted with your feet you obviously live abroad
Updated my overseas voter registration today on 17:42 - Jan 16 with 1767 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 17:32 - Jan 16 by Leaky

I think you have already voted with your feet you obviously live abroad

Extended holiday mate. Still British you know.

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 18:13 - Jan 16 with 1753 viewshoppy

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 17:03 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

America, Australia - both convict colonies, so it doesn't matter which.

Ah, but America clearly isn't in the Eurovision area whereas, apparently, Australia is...

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 1751 viewsSpruceMoose

Updated my overseas voter registration today on 18:13 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Ah, but America clearly isn't in the Eurovision area whereas, apparently, Australia is...

It's actually gaining a growing audience here, so don't count out the possibility of someone like Vanilla Ice making an appearance repping the US some time soon!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024