Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" 14:26 - Jan 16 with 2117 viewschicoazul

Said nobody in human history, ever.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46876941

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

(No subject) on 14:27 - Jan 16 with 2108 viewsSpruceMoose

A few disabled people might have done.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 14:27]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 14:28 - Jan 16 with 2092 viewsDyland

That's not very inclusive of you. What about people with numb hands? I'm waiting for a phone that can do my button flies up to boot.

You tit x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:29 - Jan 16 with 2086 viewsDyland

(No subject) on 14:27 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

(No subject) on 14:29 - Jan 16 with 2085 viewsDanTheMan

(No subject) on 14:27 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

Marty McFly seemed impressed by them too.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 16 with 2078 viewsSpruceMoose

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:29 - Jan 16 by Dyland

Or if you are a T-Rex.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 14:31 - Jan 16 with 2075 viewsfooters

Some of us are still rocking the velcro.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 16 with 2072 viewsDyland

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

Or if you are a T-Rex.

I almost responded to this with something totally out of order that would have got me a yellow card.

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:32 - Jan 16 with 2067 viewsfooters

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 16 by Dyland

I almost responded to this with something totally out of order that would have got me a yellow card.

Wasn't to do with Marc Bolan was it?

Login to get fewer ads

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:35 - Jan 16 with 2058 viewsSpruceMoose

Or massively fat people (n/t) on 14:31 - Jan 16 by Dyland

You'd probably get away with it. I think Phil and Gav are busy packing the bedsit and getting out of town before the rage they face when it turns out they lost all our credit card details in the hack.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 14:36]

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 14:41 - Jan 16 with 2033 viewschicoazul

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 14:28 - Jan 16 by Dyland

That's not very inclusive of you. What about people with numb hands? I'm waiting for a phone that can do my button flies up to boot.

You tit x

You can barely work this website never mind one these new fangled "smart phones" you drunken old mensch.

COYFBs

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 14:59 - Jan 16 with 2005 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yay.

A solution to a problem that does not exist!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:01 - Jan 16 with 2005 viewsSuperfrans

Ha. I did think this when I saw it. Technology being applied to fix something that doesn't need fixing...

There was some suggestion that runners need to make sure their shoes are on firmly. Erm, tie your laces up properly then??

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:03 - Jan 16 with 1993 viewsSpruceMoose

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 14:59 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Yay.

A solution to a problem that does not exist!!

For you. It may exist for others! What if I have no hands!? Let your mind wander over the possibilities of what I'm using to type this out...

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:11 - Jan 16 with 1984 viewsGuthrum

All well and good until it goes haywire and bites someone's foot off.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:32 - Jan 16 with 1969 viewschicoazul

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:03 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

For you. It may exist for others! What if I have no hands!? Let your mind wander over the possibilities of what I'm using to type this out...

I always imagine you use a head prodder.

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:33 - Jan 16 with 1967 viewsStokieBlue

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:03 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:33 - Jan 16 with 1963 viewsSpruceMoose

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 15:32 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

I always imagine you use a head prodder.

You're correct. But not in the way you are hoping.

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 16:04 - Jan 16 with 1937 viewsGlasgowBlue

If it's Alexa compatible then I'm in.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 16:08 - Jan 16 with 1932 viewsfooters

"I cannot wait until the day I can tie up my shoes with my phone" on 16:04 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

If it's Alexa compatible then I'm in.

Alexa doesn't wear shoes, silly sausage :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024