Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. 17:20 - Jan 16 with 3226 viewsMrTown

Little spy outside Playford Road watching a Hurst session, reporting back to Bielsa: "got nothing to worry about here boss, they've just done double gym sessions."

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 17:29 - Jan 16 with 3145 viewsbontcho

Surprised they bothered, not worth the train fare.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 17:38 - Jan 16 with 3088 viewsGuthrum

If we're playing espionage games, can we try sneaking Paul Hurst into one of their training sessions disguised as a coach?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 3008 viewsfabian_illness

LUFC early season report on ITFC:
Moral must be high, they seem to have two clowns taking their sessions.
In the light of Bielsa's revelations on 18:04 - Jan 16 with 2942 viewsGuthrum

Was Old Git actually working for Leeds?

Is Harry's surname actually "Lime"?

Were ancient aliens involved in Paul Hurst's team selections?

The truth is out there!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:05 - Jan 16 with 2934 viewshatch

Link to the press conference text here:

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-press-conference-

Remarkable. Effectively saying it's not necessary but it helps his anxiety and makes him sure he's doing all he can to prepare.
Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:12 - Jan 16 with 2894 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it prohibited?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In the light of Bielsa's revelations on 18:16 - Jan 16 with 2866 viewsfactual_blue

In the light of Bielsa's revelations on 18:04 - Jan 16 by Guthrum

Was Old Git actually working for Leeds?

Is Harry's surname actually "Lime"?

Were ancient aliens involved in Paul Hurst's team selections?

The truth is out there!

With his lilting Irish brogue, Harry would be 'the turd man'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:17 - Jan 16 with 2861 viewsJakeITFC

An absolutely remarkable manager, the analysis he’s just presented is unheard of.
Login to get fewer ads

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 2845 viewsSitfcB

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:17 - Jan 16 by JakeITFC

An absolutely remarkable manager, the analysis he’s just presented is unheard of.

Meant to upvote sorry.

Superb from Bielsa, he and Leeds deserve promotion.

Proper dedication to the job that.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

In the light of Bielsa's revelations on 18:21 - Jan 16 with 2836 viewsfactual_blue

In the light of Bielsa's revelations on 18:16 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

With his lilting Irish brogue, Harry would be 'the turd man'.

Also, separated at birth

George Smiley
https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_f

Marcelo Bielsa

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:48 - Jan 16 with 2738 viewsmonty_radio

Apparently the spy reported that we were on to him because we'd concocted a fake session for his benefit involving a false 9 alternating with a non-existent one.

Also there seemed to be so many new players that some had to wear ribbons because the bibs had run out, and those that were left over were doing reps by climbing up the outside of the gym roof as the inside was already full.

There also seemed to be a lot of people on the path with him posting to something called TWTD and loudly claiming to have the inside story, but he reported back that they were unable to tell him anything concrete when quizzed.

He was, however unable to confirm later reports that a tall gentleman had been seen advancing on the players while waving a claymore aloft and exclaiming " For Bruce and Scotland!"
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 19:00]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:09 - Jan 16 with 2659 viewshampstead_blue

I think him sending scouts to watch other team's training is a great idea.

I can't see what the fuss is all about?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:11 - Jan 16 with 2643 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:09 - Jan 16 by hampstead_blue

I think him sending scouts to watch other team's training is a great idea.

I can't see what the fuss is all about?

That’s why I asked if it’s prohibited. If not then surely it’s just thorough preparation?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:18 - Jan 16 with 2612 viewschicoazul

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 18:05 - Jan 16 by hatch

Link to the press conference text here:

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-press-conference-

Remarkable. Effectively saying it's not necessary but it helps his anxiety and makes him sure he's doing all he can to prepare.

He's also given all he other teams a comprehensive lecture on how to beat Derby.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:23 - Jan 16 with 2585 viewsLankHenners

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:11 - Jan 16 by Swansea_Blue

That’s why I asked if it’s prohibited. If not then surely it’s just thorough preparation?

Bielsa said himself something along the lines of 'some things are not illegal but seen as bad to do. This doesn't mean you can't do them'.

Fair play to him to be honest, though of course it'd be better if it wasn't helping Leeds of all clubs.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 2443 viewsgt81

Bielsa admits to spying on every single team so far this season. on 19:23 - Jan 16 by LankHenners

Bielsa said himself something along the lines of 'some things are not illegal but seen as bad to do. This doesn't mean you can't do them'.

Fair play to him to be honest, though of course it'd be better if it wasn't helping Leeds of all clubs.

At least Farke didn't think to do it first.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024