Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I make this fella right 18:17 - Jan 16 with 1089 viewsSpruceMoose

"Good luck to the representatives of a nation trying to implement a thing which does not exist."

Arf!
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 18:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I make this fella right on 18:18 - Jan 16 with 1057 viewsSwansea_Blue

EWE DOWNT EVERN LIV ERE YOR JUST AN EFFIN MUUS

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I make this fella right on 18:20 - Jan 16 with 1049 viewsSpruceMoose

I make this fella right on 18:18 - Jan 16 by Swansea_Blue

EWE DOWNT EVERN LIV ERE YOR JUST AN EFFIN MUUS

Don't talk to wkj that way.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I make this fella right on 18:21 - Jan 16 with 1040 viewsfactual_blue

boules

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I make this fella right on 18:25 - Jan 16 with 1026 viewsChampionship

He should be concentrating on his domestic issues. Merkel has said we can negotiate further. Let the show go on for another month or so before we admit defeat.
I make this fella right on 18:32 - Jan 16 with 977 viewsgordon

Yep. Desperately sad. The EU referendum will ultimately end up destroying an awful lot of peoples faith in our democratic system.
I make this fella right on 18:34 - Jan 16 with 955 viewsEireannach_gorm

I make this fella right on 18:25 - Jan 16 by Championship

He should be concentrating on his domestic issues. Merkel has said we can negotiate further. Let the show go on for another month or so before we admit defeat.

But you are not negotiating. All that is happening is that you are looking for the EU to give in to more demands.
I make this fella right on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 932 viewsChampionship

I make this fella right on 18:34 - Jan 16 by Eireannach_gorm

But you are not negotiating. All that is happening is that you are looking for the EU to give in to more demands.

True, as a country, that is arguably what we're looking for. Perhaps Merkel's comments suggest there is more to give us?

For me personally, i'm happy for some of the red lines to be scrapped in order to get further concessions. I know it won't happen but i'm fine with freedom of movement. In fact, that might be a brilliant tactic for us to go for freedom of movement. Brexit would probably become a lot less meaningful for the extreme elements of the leave campaign.
I make this fella right on 18:43 - Jan 16 with 905 viewsSwansea_Blue

I make this fella right on 18:20 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

Don't talk to wkj that way.

State of the comments under that tweet . Full of nationalistic bullsh*t, ‘how dare the little twerp tell a great nation what to do’, blah, blah, blah.

The Tories have unleashed a monster.

If only our MPs were able to speak so sensibly without load of jingoistic sound bites and, well, lies really.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024