Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shane Supple - soz if already posted. 06:50 - Jan 17 with 798 viewsCoco

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/i-didnt-want-to-be-

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Shane Supple - soz if already posted. on 07:24 - Jan 17 with 718 viewschristiand

I know that Supple's story resurfaces every so often, but I can't help but admire the man. He's got principles and sticks firmly to them. When you read his article there are so many things that speak volumes, none more so for me: 'If you play with fear of making a mistake, then inevitably you will.' Just so true and can be applied to our all our lives, not just football.

Supple seems more than content with his decision, which for me, highlights it was the right one for him (now and then) and that can only be respected IMO.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 7:39]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Shane Supple - soz if already posted. on 09:25 - Jan 17 with 566 viewsSteve_M

Man-management skills from Keane here:

"I remember a young 17-year-old lad who played in my last game against Shrewsbury. Jack Ainsley. He got destroyed at half-time (by Keane) and whipped off," recalled Supple. "I think he might be playing a bit of ball in the lower leagues (the Isthmian League) but that killed him.

FFS.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024