Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following the stress of recent data breach.... 07:12 - Jan 17 with 3318 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......a little light relief. What were the names of your first pet and best friend?

Mine were "Twitch" and "Nikki."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:19 - Jan 17 with 3288 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good morning Carol. Mine were "Crackers" and "Peter".

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:24 - Jan 17 with 3282 viewsBloomBlue

Winston and Winston
Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:28 - Jan 17 with 3271 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:19 - Jan 17 by StochesStotasBlewe

Good morning Carol. Mine were "Crackers" and "Peter".

Oh.....what about the first school you went to mine was "St Scammers C of E!!"

Wrap up warm Pinewood minus 3 wind chill all day ! Going forward more of the same......confidence increasing now! Carol

Posted above as apparently there really is a first pet thing going around facebook!

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:30 - Jan 17 with 3266 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:24 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

Winston and Winston

Let me guess first school...."St Churchill's Preparatory?"

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:41 - Jan 17 with 3244 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:28 - Jan 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh.....what about the first school you went to mine was "St Scammers C of E!!"

Wrap up warm Pinewood minus 3 wind chill all day ! Going forward more of the same......confidence increasing now! Carol

Posted above as apparently there really is a first pet thing going around facebook!

First school was Diss infant school. Outside toilets, old Victorian building. Horrible bloody place.

Just been outside, "tis a bit nippy, off to cut some hedges shortly, thermals on.

Snow next week by the looks of your weather reports. B@gger.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:47 - Jan 17 with 3233 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:41 - Jan 17 by StochesStotasBlewe

First school was Diss infant school. Outside toilets, old Victorian building. Horrible bloody place.

Just been outside, "tis a bit nippy, off to cut some hedges shortly, thermals on.

Snow next week by the looks of your weather reports. B@gger.

My primary was the same.....cold outdoor girls and boys blocks.
Snow is certainly on the cards second half of next week. It's been crazy dry this Autumn, ponds at work still largely empty....could be an issue in the Summer. Good luck out there !

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:49 - Jan 17 with 3230 viewsDeano69

What about your mother’s maiden name?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:53 - Jan 17 with 3222 viewsBloomBlue

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:30 - Jan 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Let me guess first school...."St Churchill's Preparatory?"

No Haughley primary.
Login to get fewer ads

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:03 - Jan 17 with 3202 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:53 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

No Haughley primary.

When were you born out of interest you come across as Sagitarian?

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:05 - Jan 17 with 3199 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 07:49 - Jan 17 by Deano69

What about your mother’s maiden name?

Christian or surname.....it's Dennis now, she is very modern!

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:50 - Jan 17 with 3178 viewsVic

So having got our log in details your now after the answers to our ‘memorable questions’ as well. You’ll be asking for our mother’s maiden names next! What do you take me for? This is so blatant. There’s no way I’m telling you that my pet was ‘Ollie’ and my best friend was ‘Pecky’. I’m not that gullible.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:54 - Jan 17 with 3170 viewsm14_blue

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:50 - Jan 17 by Vic

So having got our log in details your now after the answers to our ‘memorable questions’ as well. You’ll be asking for our mother’s maiden names next! What do you take me for? This is so blatant. There’s no way I’m telling you that my pet was ‘Ollie’ and my best friend was ‘Pecky’. I’m not that gullible.

Pecky sounds like a weird guy.......
Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:55 - Jan 17 with 3171 viewsDeano69

Now your PIN number. not all in order, that would be silly, but this order is safe

4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd

Thank you in advance

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 09:03 - Jan 17 with 3149 viewsfactual_blue

'Bankster' and 'Debt Slave'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 09:20 - Jan 17 with 3129 viewsLevelTheLand

Paddi & Sam.
Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 14:57 - Jan 17 with 3066 viewsChampionship

Bonnie Natasha
Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 22:19 - Jan 17 with 2983 viewsBloomBlue

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 08:03 - Jan 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

When were you born out of interest you come across as Sagitarian?

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 22:21 - Jan 17 with 2981 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don't tell them your name, Pike!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Following the stress of recent data breach.... on 22:22 - Jan 17 with 2978 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oh, and I hadn't considered the stress caused by this until just now. Does SpruceMoose do good legal representation?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 22:23]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024