Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-Alcoholic Ghost Ship 08:18 - Jan 17 with 5824 viewsitfcjoe

Trying to drink a bit less at the moment, but had to go for a post exam beer with some mates yesterday and noticed this in the fridges at Isaacs.

Was an enjoyable pint, felt like I was drinking a beer and not left out in that respect, as only so much fizzy pop that can be drunk at a time.

But £4 for a bottle seems a bit steep for a non-alcoholic beer - it always seems pointless going out when not drinking - a coke can be £3, a lime and soda even ends up that way for what is literally water and cordial - and having a shandy doesn't reduce the price of a pint. All seems strange to me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Non-Alcoholic Ghost Ship on 15:32 - Jan 17 with 557 viewsclive_baker

Gin is the ultimate piss take. How a bottle of non alcoholic gin can be £30 when over £10 of a normal alcoholic 70cl bottle (37.5% ABV) is duty I’ll never know. Must be buncing huge margins.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Non-Alcoholic Ghost Ship on 16:15 - Jan 17 with 542 viewsNo9

Non-Alcoholic Ghost Ship on 15:32 - Jan 17 by clive_baker

Gin is the ultimate piss take. How a bottle of non alcoholic gin can be £30 when over £10 of a normal alcoholic 70cl bottle (37.5% ABV) is duty I’ll never know. Must be buncing huge margins.

Agreed
on 16:55 - Jan 17 with 534 views_

Non-Alcoholic Ghost Ship on 08:56 - Jan 19 with 474 viewsBrixtonBlue

I've recently discovered this lovely little Catalan number. Possibly even better than Nanny State;

https://drydrinker.com/product/moritz-alcohol-free-beer/

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024