Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan 13:20 - Jan 17 with 1819 viewsJackSted

IMO we should just get rid of Spence and keep JD...
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:20]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan on 13:22 - Jan 17 with 1761 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Quite right.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:31 - Jan 17 with 1637 viewsTractorCam

I think both are good enough for the first team, but loan a right move.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:31]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:36 - Jan 17 with 1572 viewsdavblue

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:31 - Jan 17 by TractorCam

I think both are good enough for the first team, but loan a right move.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 13:31]

Donacien doesn't have a future here long term, Lambert doesn't rate him, that much is obvious.

He may well keep him around, should we go down as a squad member for 12 months if we were to get back up.
Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:42 - Jan 17 with 1518 viewsBluebell

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:36 - Jan 17 by davblue

Donacien doesn't have a future here long term, Lambert doesn't rate him, that much is obvious.

He may well keep him around, should we go down as a squad member for 12 months if we were to get back up.

I am surprised they signed him bearing in mind he was on loan until his vias thingy was sorted. I thought at that stage they would have sent him back.

Perhaps the agreement was that we would sign him once the paperwork was sorted though.
Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:52 - Jan 17 with 1418 viewsChampionship

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:42 - Jan 17 by Bluebell

I am surprised they signed him bearing in mind he was on loan until his vias thingy was sorted. I thought at that stage they would have sent him back.

Perhaps the agreement was that we would sign him once the paperwork was sorted though.

I would imagine that kind of deal was done through a third party. I reckon the money has been held by a law firm or similar to be released once his permit was granted.
Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:58 - Jan 17 with 1349 viewsSuperblue95

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:42 - Jan 17 by Bluebell

I imagine if it was possible to terminate the loan before it became permanent then we would have done so. Lambert obviously doesn’t rate him and is probably frustrated he couldn’t cancel that deal and use the money on other players.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 14:08 - Jan 17 with 1279 viewsGuthrum

Donacien and Rowe to go out on loan (n/t) on 13:36 - Jan 17 by davblue

Lambert doesn't think he's a right back. He may have a future at CB, but is currently behind Chambers, Collins, Pennington and Nsiala, one of whom is on loan and two quite long in the tooth.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 14:09]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024