Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' 15:30 - Jan 17 with 11193 viewsclive_baker

re. Knudsen.

But he played for Denmark, how can this be?

Lol.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:59 - Jan 17 with 2356 viewsartsbossbeard

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:58 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

I've heard West Brom are interested, not sure whether they'll progress that ultimately but certainly monitoring.

I'LL DRIVE HIM THERE MYSELF!!!1!!

etc.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 17:01 - Jan 17 with 2352 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:57 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

A lot of people struggle to put things in perspective and Jonas seems to be one whose criticism is more vicious than it needs to be, especially when worse performing players seem to get a free pass.

No-one should be beyond criticism but taking glee in a player’s bad situation is a bit dickish if you ask me.

on 17:03 - Jan 17 with 2344 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:58 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

I've heard West Brom are interested, not sure whether they'll progress that ultimately but certainly monitoring.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:05 - Jan 17 with 2334 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 16:45 - Jan 17 by _

I like him, one of our best players over the past few seasons.

No coincidence that it seems to be board Brexiters that dislike him IMHO.

Poll: Best Football Song

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:07 - Jan 17 with 2325 viewsStewart27

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:36 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Still don't understand the dislike towards him.

He’s just not very good is he?

Other than that there is no need for some of the treatment he gets.
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:07 - Jan 17 with 2319 viewsartsbossbeard

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:05 - Jan 17 by RoyKeanesDog

*gets comfy*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:10 - Jan 17 with 2308 viewsSpruceMoose

That was a bit unnecessary. Every now and then, you display a real bitchy streak mate.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 17:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 17:10 - Jan 17 with 2305 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:05 - Jan 17 by RoyKeanesDog

Login to get fewer ads

on 17:13 - Jan 17 with 2285 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:10 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

That was a bit unnecessary. Every now and then, you display a real bitchy streak mate.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 17:12]

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:14 - Jan 17 with 2278 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:13 - Jan 17 by _

How dare you waste perfectly good booze. Al least throw it in my face so I can get some in my mouth.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:23 - Jan 17 with 2258 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 17:10 - Jan 17 by _

Remind me, who scored that goal?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:26 - Jan 17 with 2248 viewsArnieM

Not exactly hot property is he!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

on 17:27 - Jan 17 with 2244 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:23 - Jan 17 by RoyKeanesDog

Remind me, who scored that goal?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 2237 viewsLankHenners

on 17:27 - Jan 17 by _

Not sure how Bart dashing off his line for no reason and giving Klose a free header at an empty net is Knudsen’s fault.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:31 - Jan 17 with 2231 viewsbraveblue

The main problem is he is not very good.
on 17:31 - Jan 17 with 2226 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:29 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

Not sure how Bart dashing off his line for no reason and giving Klose a free header at an empty net is Knudsen’s fault.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 2215 viewsLankHenners

on 17:31 - Jan 17 by _

Hastily lashing the ball out for an opposition goal kick is definitely why someone had a free header at an open net in our box.

on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 2208 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:34 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

Hastily lashing the ball out for an opposition goal kick is definitely why someone had a free header at an open net in our box.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:37 - Jan 17 with 2201 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 17:31 - Jan 17 by _

Honestly can't tell if you're trolling here or not, but I'll bite.

Knudsen tried to kill the game off after being a contender for man of the match. Earlier in the season Sears got slated for trying to run the clock down against Wednesday.

Bart gave away that goal.

on 17:38 - Jan 17 with 2196 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:37 - Jan 17 by RoyKeanesDog

Honestly can't tell if you're trolling here or not, but I'll bite.

Knudsen tried to kill the game off after being a contender for man of the match. Earlier in the season Sears got slated for trying to run the clock down against Wednesday.

Bart gave away that goal.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 2195 viewsLankHenners

on 17:36 - Jan 17 by _

Yes he definitely lacked “game experience(?)”.

on 17:42 - Jan 17 with 2189 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:39 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

Yes he definitely lacked “game experience(?)”.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 2188 viewsLeagueOne

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:36 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Still don't understand the dislike towards him.

He's a standard second tier fullback - but he followed Cresswell and Mings, so we were spoilt. He doesn't deserve the hate but equally he's not amazing either. Seems the best thing for him to move on.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:48 - Jan 17 with 2180 viewsJakeITFC

Jonas has completed 90 minutes loads of times for us, must be due a new contract based on your usual criteria?
on 17:50 - Jan 17 with 2175 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:48 - Jan 17 by JakeITFC

Jonas has completed 90 minutes loads of times for us, must be due a new contract based on your usual criteria?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024