Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' 15:30 - Jan 17 with 11147 viewsclive_baker

re. Knudsen.

But he played for Denmark, how can this be?

Lol.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 2267 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 17:38 - Jan 17 by _

Okay, you're trolling.

Congrats, you managed to get me to bite.

You come across as too intelligent to actually have this view point.

Poll: Best Football Song

on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 2262 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 17:56 - Jan 17 by RoyKeanesDog

Okay, you're trolling.

Congrats, you managed to get me to bite.

You come across as too intelligent to actually have this view point.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 2242 viewsPhilTWTD

on 17:03 - Jan 17 by _

Didn't you say similar about McGoldrick?! I'm sure he'll get a Championship club, probably a biggish one, unless he goes abroad.
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:21 - Jan 17 with 2232 viewsSwailsey

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:11 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

Didn't you say similar about McGoldrick?! I'm sure he'll get a Championship club, probably a biggish one, unless he goes abroad.

Yeah DMc will never amount to anythi....WAIT A MINUTE

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

on 18:23 - Jan 17 with 2234 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:11 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:26 - Jan 17 with 2230 viewsSwansea_Blue

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:36 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Still don't understand the dislike towards him.

It became more vocal when he dared to say that a new manager coming in has different ideas about players. The rotter!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:26 - Jan 17 with 2231 viewsPhilTWTD

on 18:23 - Jan 17 by _

I was only teasing as I remembered you weren't particularly a fan! I'm sure Jonas wouldn't be seen ahead of Gibbs but it's all about a squad these days.
on 18:28 - Jan 17 with 2228 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:21 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

Yeah DMc will never amount to anythi....WAIT A MINUTE

Login to get fewer ads

on 18:32 - Jan 17 with 2222 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:26 - Jan 17 by PhilTWTD

I was only teasing as I remembered you weren't particularly a fan! I'm sure Jonas wouldn't be seen ahead of Gibbs but it's all about a squad these days.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:51 - Jan 17 with 2196 viewsSwailsey

on 18:28 - Jan 17 by _

Nah, not true. You always made comments about how he only ever did a few step overs and that was it, how he had no pace, was one of our most overrated players etc.

Keep on truckin’.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:57 - Jan 17 with 2185 viewsJakeITFC

on 18:32 - Jan 17 by _

This is revisionism.
on 19:27 - Jan 17 with 2172 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:51 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

Nah, not true. You always made comments about how he only ever did a few step overs and that was it, how he had no pace, was one of our most overrated players etc.

Keep on truckin’.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:28 - Jan 17 with 2170 viewsPositivelyPortman

on 16:45 - Jan 17 by _

Herby loves him. It’s unrequited though.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

on 19:29 - Jan 17 with 2170 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 18:57 - Jan 17 by JakeITFC

This is revisionism.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:33 - Jan 17 with 2161 viewsJakeITFC

on 19:29 - Jan 17 by _

You used to openly mock people for rating McGoldrick.
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:34 - Jan 17 with 2160 viewsSwailsey

on 19:27 - Jan 17 by _

I would but I’m fairly sure you’ve had a few profiles since then - not a dig, factual.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:38 - Jan 17 with 2156 viewsLankHenners

on 19:27 - Jan 17 by _

McGoldrick a doubt eh? by CaptainObvious 5 May 2017 13:47
Is this the competition integrity kicking in again ha ha

Hmm...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

on 19:38 - Jan 17 with 2148 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:34 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

I would but I’m fairly sure you’ve had a few profiles since then - not a dig, factual.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:39 - Jan 17 with 2144 viewsSwailsey

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:38 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

Hmm...

Snap!

I’m out.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:42 - Jan 17 with 2135 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:38 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

Hmm...

Dayum Son, you done gone pulled his pants right down here. Tough to come back from this one.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 19:43 - Jan 17 with 2129 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:33 - Jan 17 by JakeITFC

You used to openly mock people for rating McGoldrick.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:44 - Jan 17 with 2118 viewsSpruceMoose

on 19:43 - Jan 17 by _

I mean, he did bag us 14 goals in the 2013/14 league season so there is that.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:45]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

on 19:45 - Jan 17 with 2116 views_

Hmm...

on 19:47 - Jan 17 with 2108 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:44 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

I mean, he did bag us 14 goals in the 2013/14 league season so there is that.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:45]

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 19:47 - Jan 17 with 2105 viewsSpruceMoose

on 19:45 - Jan 17 by _

Just to save folks clicking between threads. Draw your own conclusions!

"You always made comments about how he only ever did a few step overs and that was it, how he had no pace, was one of our most overrated players etc."

"If you could find some quotes to back up what you're saying it'd be appreciated as it's certainly not how I intended to put across my views. "

"In all seriousness though, averaging four goals a season as a striker and being the clubs highest paid player is absolutely dog sh'it, isn't it?

It absolutely amazes me how many people still claim he's our best player and w@nk themselves into a coma every time he does a bit of close control or a step over.

I'd love to see rid of him and see the resources pumped into him put into a striker who can play more than 50% of the games and get at least 10 goals a season."
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024