Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) 22:09 - Jan 17 with 1249 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....like they would tell us if he failed.....anyway he probably gets the good stuff so what about the drug test.
Press on about the other car colliding with him .....that's what happens when you pull out in front of someone on an A road but so far they are skipping that bit....no imagine this reported if he was on the A road......unbiased press.....lols.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 1219 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Didn,t realise the breath test could detect grouse, swan and Foie Gras.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:22 - Jan 17 with 1206 viewsfactual_blue

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:17 - Jan 17 by StochesStotasBlewe

Didn,t realise the breath test could detect grouse, swan and Foie Gras.

It can only detect grouse if it's a famous grouse.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:25 - Jan 17 with 1192 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I somehow think that had he failed it would be news.

There must be a question over whether he is still fit to drive. I am sure most of us will find it very difficult to admit when the time has come to stop.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:27 - Jan 17 with 1187 viewsBloomBlue

Did it really need 6 policemen to attend a car accident? I'm sure there is someone in Norfolk tonight who has come home to find their house broken into and Norfolk police won't arrive until next Monday claiming lack of resources.
So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:27 - Jan 17 with 1183 viewsgtsb

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:25 - Jan 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

There must be a question over whether he is still fit to drive. I am sure most of us will find it very difficult to admit when the time has come to stop.

It was the other drivers fault as he couldn't see properly. He had slitty eyes!!!
So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:59 - Jan 17 with 1143 viewsfactual_blue

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:25 - Jan 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Both drivers provided negative breath tests.

I'd love to hear the other driver's call to their insurance company.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 23:16 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsStokieBlue

Do breath tests work on shapeshifting reptilians?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 00:27 - Jan 18 with 1053 viewsGuthrum

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:27 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

Did it really need 6 policemen to attend a car accident? I'm sure there is someone in Norfolk tonight who has come home to find their house broken into and Norfolk police won't arrive until next Monday claiming lack of resources.

Three of them were in his car.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 878 viewsNo9

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 22:27 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

The PCC in Norfolk has cut the police force to the bone so that it is almost non effective.
It is likely these policemen didn't come from the Norfolk Constabulry but from the special unit that is there to protect the RF

That & John Major living in that area has cost the Norfolk taxpayer a fortune
So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 11:34 - Jan 18 with 853 viewsBluebell

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 10:47 - Jan 18 by No9

The PCC in Norfolk has cut the police force to the bone so that it is almost non effective.
It is likely these policemen didn't come from the Norfolk Constabulry but from the special unit that is there to protect the RF

That & John Major living in that area has cost the Norfolk taxpayer a fortune

I am sure they will find enough police for the Norwich/ Ipswich game!
So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 11:35 - Jan 18 with 849 viewsNo9

So they claim to have breath tested Phil (Mr Queen) on 11:34 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

I am sure they will find enough police for the Norwich/ Ipswich game!

Yeo by bringining some from Suffolk etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024