Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me that thinks .... 22:16 - Jan 17 with 5992 viewsbackwaywhen

Corbin is just so childish and unprofessional over his stance on these talks ....
Discuss.
Is it just me that thinks .... on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 1436 viewsNo9

Why when the obvious thing that is happening is Queen May is holding court & has no intention whatsoever of listening to the other parties.
What is the point when she has shown both an inability and an unwillingness to resolve her own parties issues.

She isn't being serious
Is it just me that thinks .... on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 1436 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is it just me that thinks .... on 12:51 - Jan 18 by christiand

Apologies, that's a real show of moral fibre, I take it all back BrixtonBlue!!!

Good lad.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is it just me that thinks .... on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 1435 viewsNo9

Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:20 - Jan 17 by Jonnosdreadlocks

If Hammas, Hezbolllah or the IRA had asked he would be there n a shot...

& what about the party relying on support from the other side of murder in N.Ireland ?
Is it just me that thinks .... on 13:35 - Jan 18 with 1404 viewsJimmyJazz

What if JC was made Prime Minister and then felt so opposed to a EU policy. Would he simply refuse to discuss it further and advise his cabinet to do the same?

It's not exactly a good picture of how a possible leader will behave

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Is it just me that thinks .... on 13:40 - Jan 18 with 1399 viewsNo9

Is it just me that thinks .... on 13:35 - Jan 18 by JimmyJazz

What if JC was made Prime Minister and then felt so opposed to a EU policy. Would he simply refuse to discuss it further and advise his cabinet to do the same?

It's not exactly a good picture of how a possible leader will behave

He's isn't and is unlikely to be PM isn't he?

We should be much more concerned the incumbent is behaving and note the damage it is doing
Is it just me that thinks .... on 17:37 - Jan 18 with 1365 viewsbackwaywhen

Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:46 - Jan 17 by footers

Have you ever been on a radio phone-in show?

Just curious.

No ... it’s jus a common sense statement surely !
Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:04 - Jan 18 with 1348 viewsTerra_Farma

He is a bearded lesbian traitor.
Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 1346 viewslinhdi

Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:41 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

They should give the options back to the people but 2 options, leave with the May deal or leave with no deal. That would be fair to all as it gives remainers a chance to pick which deal for leaving the EU.

Kay's deal is an appalling, hard Brexit. As a Remainer i would urge voting "no deal" to secure the worst possible outcome. As that would have the best chance of having us beg to remain in the short term
Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:18 - Jan 18 with 1345 viewsEwan_Oozami

Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:38 - Jan 17 by backwaywhen

For your information .... the vote has already taken place old mate ...Leave means leave ! , next time there is a general election shall the losers say ... let’s have another one some of us don’t like the result !!!!! .

In general elections (highly flawed though the FPTP voting system is), the choice is not a binary one between one specific thing and another specific thing - it's choice between a collection of policies put forward by the contesting parties - those policies are subject to amendment by the governing party after the GE depending on various factors.

Of course if the election results in a hung parliament, it can be rerun, until such time as a party can form a functioning government.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:52 - Jan 18 with 1330 viewsbackwaywhen

Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:18 - Jan 18 by Ewan_Oozami

In general elections (highly flawed though the FPTP voting system is), the choice is not a binary one between one specific thing and another specific thing - it's choice between a collection of policies put forward by the contesting parties - those policies are subject to amendment by the governing party after the GE depending on various factors.

Of course if the election results in a hung parliament, it can be rerun, until such time as a party can form a functioning government.

That is well and good but if there is an outright winner, that party gets on with , in the brexit vote there was an outright winner ..... end of .
Aimed at the remainders by the way !
Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 1320 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:52 - Jan 18 by backwaywhen

That is well and good but if there is an outright winner, that party gets on with , in the brexit vote there was an outright winner ..... end of .
Aimed at the remainders by the way !

You blinded my grammar eye with this one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:04 - Jan 18 with 1276 viewsbackwaywhen

Is it just me that thinks .... on 18:57 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

You blinded my grammar eye with this one.

Specsavers !
Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 1268 viewsbraveblue

Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:32 - Jan 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

"The end of democracy" what a tired and ridiculous statement.

Wasn't the leave vote all about "taking back control" and yet you don't want our parliament to have the control to decide the vote was not a good decision or even to put the actual options back to the people?

Correct.

You can’t let the people decide, then do it again as you don’t agree. If we had another vote and it was 51/49 to remain then would we do it again. Remember, the vote to leave was the biggest ever vote in this country.
Is it just me that thinks .... on 22:52 - Jan 18 with 1257 viewsNWBlue

Is it just me that thinks .... on 12:51 - Jan 18 by christiand

Apologies, that's a real show of moral fibre, I take it all back BrixtonBlue!!!

Corbin and McDonnell are Marxists. They see chaos and the declining faith of the middle classes in the government as their best chance of achieving power. For them powe is everything and their true motto is:

For the many useful idiots not the few.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024