Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? 00:31 - Jan 18 with 1154 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Any one found a way around the MI6 level security clearance needed for Norwich tickets if a season ticket is shared between a couple of members of the same family?

Same family surname, but assuming it has full name written on ticket?
Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 06:53 - Jan 18 with 1057 viewsFixed_It

I believe most Naarwich fans had the same family name when they came to our place, so should be fine!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 07:09 - Jan 18 with 1041 viewshoppy

Then the person who’s name is on the ticket is the one who is able to get a ticket, I assume, because of needing to show ID as well.

Were you planning on watching one half each?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 07:20 - Jan 18 with 1021 viewswkj

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 07:09 - Jan 18 by hoppy

Then the person who’s name is on the ticket is the one who is able to get a ticket, I assume, because of needing to show ID as well.

That is how Spruce and I are going to deal with our Christmas pint with you, I take the head, he takes the dregs.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 07:51 - Jan 18 with 988 viewsITFC_Forever

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 07:09 - Jan 18 by hoppy

This. Not sure what’s so hard to understand.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 7:51]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 08:14 - Jan 18 with 937 viewsBluefish

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 07:51 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Forever

This. Not sure what’s so hard to understand.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 7:51]

Neither of you clearly read the small print. It clearly states in article 63.7 that in the case of a shared ticket you must bother arrive at the turnstile before 11:30am and both bring the required ID. Once this has been checked you will need to hold a best of 3 rock, paper, scissors to decide who is allowed to use the ticket.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 848 viewsITFC_Forever

Narwich tickets - shared season ticket? on 08:14 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

Neither of you clearly read the small print. It clearly states in article 63.7 that in the case of a shared ticket you must bother arrive at the turnstile before 11:30am and both bring the required ID. Once this has been checked you will need to hold a best of 3 rock, paper, scissors to decide who is allowed to use the ticket.

That's a boring decider.

Surely it should be who can drink the most cheap lager in as short a time period of possible and act like a moron and gets nicked first, allowing the other in to the ground.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024