Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we take away the big red password banner now? 08:11 - Jan 18 with 331 viewsBluefish

If someone hasn't logged in twtd in this time then they deserve a virus

No edits have taken place here
[Post edited 18 Jan 8:18]

Yeah........but what about Corbyn? Every village has an idiot and Suffolk has a lot of villages, Never been wrong, Odious smug little chap
Poll: What size of club are Ipswich Town?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 08:15 - Jan 18 with 315 viewswkj

But, what if they haven't logged in and would be seeing the warning for the first time?

twitter: @_W_K_J_ ICQ: #TabbLife
Poll: Which one of the Sun's town stories suckered you in the most?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 08:34 - Jan 18 with 289 viewsBrianTablet

Oi! That banner has played in the World Cup. It must stay.

#bigredpasswordbannerremainer

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: Who should be our next manager?

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 08:42 - Jan 18 with 274 viewsSitfcB

Is it still there? Hasn’t been there for me since the story broke.

Follow the Town, up or down... #COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 08:54 - Jan 18 with 251 viewsDefault_User

Literally just changed my password, first time since I joined TWTD.

I love to shag cups.
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 192 viewsBlue_Moses

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 08:42 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

Is it still there? Hasn’t been there for me since the story broke.

Disappeared for me as soon as I changed my password
Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:31 - Jan 18 with 169 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:14 - Jan 18 by Blue_Moses

Same.
Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:31 - Jan 18 with 169 viewsBluefish

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:14 - Jan 18 by Blue_Moses

Ah I changed mine by going into my profile opposed to clicking on the link. I've just changed it again and now it has gone. I kept thinking Phil has the hump with me again whenever I logged on and saw red

Yeah........but what about Corbyn? Every village has an idiot and Suffolk has a lot of villages, Never been wrong, Odious smug little chap

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:40 - Jan 18 with 164 viewsGavTWTD

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:31 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

Ah I changed mine by going into my profile opposed to clicking on the link. I've just changed it again and now it has gone. I kept thinking Phil has the hump with me again whenever I logged on and saw red

No it was a reminder to change your password, so it's gone now that you have...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 11:01 - Jan 18 with 127 viewsBluefish

Can we take away the big red password banner now? on 10:40 - Jan 18 by GavTWTD

No it was a reminder to change your password, so it's gone now that you have...

But I already had changed it. I just didn't use that link to change it.

While you are here Gav I have a couple of questions for a university project that in am doing. Can you tell me the name of your first pet and your mother's maiden name please?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019