Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... 13:33 - Jan 18 with 1461 viewsKieran_Knows

... Wednesday 13th Feb.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:35 - Jan 18 with 1446 viewsReuser_is_God

Sweet.

Why don't they just do it for every bloody game from now until the end of the season?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:36 - Jan 18 with 1423 viewsBobbychase

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:35 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

Sweet.

Why don't they just do it for every bloody game from now until the end of the season?

Not sure we can pay loanees £20k a week and let everyone in for £12 a game, much as I enjoy seeing a decent atmosphere.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:36 - Jan 18 with 1420 viewswkj

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:35 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

Sweet.

I think you're only allowed to run a finite number of ticket promotions per season IIRC

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 1417 viewsArnieM

Isn’t there a restriction on the number of games the Club can offer this for?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 1415 viewsKieran_Knows

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:36 - Jan 18 by wkj

I think you're only allowed to run a finite number of ticket promotions per season IIRC

4, but surely we must be up to that now?

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 1418 viewsmaccyd9

Sweet.

I said the same but was told we have reached our "ticket offer" limit set by the Football League.

It would appear not.

I know its a midweek game but imagine heading in to that with a win over the scum a few days before. Could see it topping 25k.
Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:38 - Jan 18 with 1407 viewsKieran_Knows

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:37 - Jan 18 by maccyd9

I said the same but was told we have reached our "ticket offer" limit set by the Football League.

It would appear not.

I know its a midweek game but imagine heading in to that with a win over the scum a few days before. Could see it topping 25k.

West Brom, Rotherham, Derby and who else? Did we do one earlier in the season?

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:38 - Jan 18 with 1398 viewsReuser_is_God

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:37 - Jan 18 by maccyd9

It would appear not.

Yes there is a limit on promotions but surely the club can revise their pricing policy as & when they want?

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:38 - Jan 18 with 1392 viewsReuser_is_God

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:38 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

West Brom, Rotherham, Derby and who else? Did we do one earlier in the season?

QPR & Wigan.

Evans out

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:39 - Jan 18 with 1377 viewsKieran_Knows

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:38 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

QPR & Wigan.

Unless the West Brom wasn't included in that as it was 'Black Friday' so the club done that off their own backs?

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:40 - Jan 18 with 1366 viewswkj

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:38 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

Yes there is a limit on promotions but surely the club can revise their pricing policy as & when they want?

Careful now, you'll get the select few ST holders up in arms who see the value of their ticket as more important than the value of the huge swell of support we need to stand a chance.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:47]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:43 - Jan 18 with 1323 viewskizaitfc

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:36 - Jan 18 by wkj

Because everyone else is following the EFL rules to the letter

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:44 - Jan 18 with 1310 viewsSteve_M

Can we borrow Bielsa's spreadsheet for this one too?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:46 - Jan 18 with 1293 viewsKieran_Knows

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:44 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

Can we borrow Bielsa's spreadsheet for this one too?

'Hi Marcelo, it's Paul. Can we borrow those Derby files please'

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:48 - Jan 18 with 1263 viewsgrimboy

It’s cheaper than what i paid for my ticket and I’m a S/T holder
don’t think I’ll bother next season if the club are going to charge that for matchday tickets cheaper than season tickets.
Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:57 - Jan 18 with 1216 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Spread the word, £12 tickets again for Derby game... on 13:48 - Jan 18 by grimboy

It’s cheaper than what i paid for my ticket and I’m a S/T holder
don’t think I’ll bother next season if the club are going to charge that for matchday tickets cheaper than season tickets.

Obviously the price of the match day ticket will never be lower on average than a season ticket otherwise there is no point in STs. We're having a lot of promotions this season to fill the ground and enthuse the players etc.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024