Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There will be more of this as more people record everything online 13:55 - Jan 18 with 618 viewsSteve_M

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/news/a25945315/mark-fellows-runner-hitman-murder

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 13:57 - Jan 18 with 602 viewsGlasgowBlue

To counter, will also provide a few people with an alibi as well if they can provide their gps data.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 13:59 - Jan 18 with 590 viewsNo9

It all started with the oyster card didn't it?
There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 14:00 - Jan 18 with 578 viewschicoazul

Backs up my theory all people who run for pleasure are basically psychopaths.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 14:05 - Jan 18 with 562 viewsjjblue84

China have perfected this art!
There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 14:37 - Jan 18 with 523 viewsfactual_blue

So all runners are hitmen?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024