Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There will be more of this as more people record everything online 13:55 - Jan 18 with 401 viewsSteve_M

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/news/a25945315/mark-fellows-runner-hitman-murder

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Some Mid-Season Thoughts

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 13:57 - Jan 18 with 385 viewsGlasgowBlue

To counter, will also provide a few people with an alibi as well if they can provide their gps data.

"History is made, sadly, by people who are bystanders and do nothing. Their inaction is an excuse and a cover for intolerance".
Poll: Binary choice poll: What would you prefer?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 13:59 - Jan 18 with 373 viewsNo9

It all started with the oyster card didn't it?

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 14:00 - Jan 18 with 361 viewschicoazul

Backs up my theory all people who run for pleasure are basically psychopaths.

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 14:05 - Jan 18 with 345 viewsjjblue84

China have perfected this art!

There will be more of this as more people record everything online on 14:37 - Jan 18 with 306 viewsfactual_blue

So all runners are hitmen?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Should ME see if the Turkish Army Pension Fund want to buy the club
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019