Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... 16:07 - Jan 18 with 1084 viewschicoazul

...results yet again.

In other words, forget about cashless bars more staff in Planet Blue getting the cummunity re-engaged or the roof getting painted. Your match day experience and "club feel" in other words. Everything will be run as lean and mean as ever. Lambert will do what he can of course and is doing a grand job in knitting things back together but Evans continues to not give a sht.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:10 - Jan 18 with 1063 viewsMattinLondon

Bizarre isn’t it...anyone would think that we’re staring relegation in the face and so everything is geared to preventing that.
Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:11 - Jan 18 with 1058 viewsCoco

Not sure that’s fair. He has started the FanZone and other small measures to help with the match day experience but he has to cut his cloth accordingly. I suppose if we constantly playing catch up on the field their is little time or money to address the other issues. Cashless tills or Alan Judge? I suppose this is the immediate balance.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:11 - Jan 18 with 1050 viewschicoazul

Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:10 - Jan 18 by MattinLondon

Bizarre isn’t it...anyone would think that we’re staring relegation in the face and so everything is geared to preventing that.

So things will be just as rubbish in L1 as they are now but with the added advantage of being in the third division.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:15 - Jan 18 with 1017 viewsMattinLondon

Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:11 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

So things will be just as rubbish in L1 as they are now but with the added advantage of being in the third division.

I’m guessing so
Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 16:40 - Jan 18 with 968 viewsFixed_It

Right now that has surely got to be our priority? There is plenty to have a dig about (if you're that way inclined and want to ignore the debt he builds up supporting us), but getting things right on the pitch over the next three months is more important than you queuing for a pint at half-time. No offence.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Interesting to hear Evans talk about everything being geared towards on pitch... on 18:21 - Jan 18 with 876 viewscbower

With all due respect, my match day experience is predicated almost entirely on what happens on the pitch. If we play well and get the points to boot then I am generally pretty happy. Can't recall me spending too much time looking at the roof of the stands, the occasional queue in Planet Blue isn't a major conern for me and they could serve pints of Ghost Ship for a quid if they wanted for all I care. It would not make a poor show on the pitch and no points any better an experience imho. I for one am glad that whatever investment he is making is going into the playing side of the club right now. Whether that investment is enough may well be a different debate.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024