Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spence 16:50 - Jan 18 with 435 viewsmarkand1986

Will Emmanuel be loaned out do we think or come back as second choice? I think Spence has had his time here and will leave for somebody in league one which is probably his level (lower end)
Spence on 16:52 - Jan 18 with 424 viewsBluefish

Why do You post on our board? It really is weird

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Spence on 16:54 - Jan 18 with 418 viewswkj

I think it is certainly a case of Lambert will have a look at him. If he does go out on loan I suspect he wont be offered a contract. I think from what I have seen of his loan highlights this season and last, Emmanuel is just as liable at the back as Spence, but offers quite a bit going forward.

For a team that needs to soak it up at times at the back, I remain sceptical he will be featuring that much for us if he stays.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Spence on 16:58 - Jan 18 with 404 viewsmarkand1986

Spence on 16:54 - Jan 18 by wkj

I think it is certainly a case of Lambert will have a look at him. If he does go out on loan I suspect he wont be offered a contract. I think from what I have seen of his loan highlights this season and last, Emmanuel is just as liable at the back as Spence, but offers quite a bit going forward.

For a team that needs to soak it up at times at the back, I remain sceptical he will be featuring that much for us if he stays.

Agree, good going forward as is Spence sometimes but both suspect at the back but at least he is young and can learn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024