Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... 17:14 - Jan 18 with 4381 viewsSpruceMoose

...flap his gums then? Seems like one person at least called him out on his guff.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/wetherspoons-boss-in-ipswich-1-5857538

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:24 - Jan 18 with 3285 viewsChampionship

Saying we can just ignore the £39bn is really stupid.
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 3272 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:24 - Jan 18 by Championship

Out means out get behind your country remoaner

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:28 - Jan 18 with 3276 viewsm14_blue

The guy's a total cockwomble.

As a side-note, 'Gammon' is only marginally less annoying than 'Remoaner', and 'Libtard'.

Still nowhere near as annoying as 'snowflake' though.
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:28 - Jan 18 with 3259 viewsChampionship

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:28 - Jan 18 by m14_blue

As a side-note, 'Gammon' is only marginally less annoying than 'Remoaner', and 'Libtard'.

Same here, I hate the gammon tag.
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:33 - Jan 18 with 3223 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:28 - Jan 18 by m14_blue

Gammon is sprucey's favourite word.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:35 - Jan 18 with 3227 viewsFtnfwest

Total rubbish you're right. Ironically the only good thing about Theresa and he deal was the fact she'd negotiated what was a £70bn bill owing to the EU down to this £39bn.
The choices are actually therefore a) stay in EU and pay £70bn for things we've signed up to b) leave with deal for £39bn or c) no deal but if that happens they'd come after us for all of it
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:36 - Jan 18 with 3224 viewsDarth_Koont

Populism as brand building?

Call me an old cynic but I'm sure he's looking to maximise his market share if and when things go t!ts up.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 3203 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:33 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

My favourite words are actually censored on here you ****

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 3198 viewsZedRodgers

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:28 - Jan 18 by Championship

Same here, I hate the gammon tag.

The term Gammon is only hated by Gammons

No, not at the moment

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:44 - Jan 18 with 3199 viewsmanchego

71% of CBI member businesses report that the UK’s membership of the EU has had an overall positive impact on their business, including 67% of SME members. Only 13% said there had been a negative impact. Overall,78% said they would vote to remain in the EU in a referendum, with 77% of SME’s taking the same position.
A CBI literature review suggests that the net benefit of EU membership to the UK could be in the region of 4-5% of GDP or £62bn-£78bn a year — roughly the economies of the North East and Northern Ireland taken together.
Access to a $16.6 trillion a year Single Market of 500m people is the key benefit

UK firms’ access to the Single Market goes beyond a standard free-trade agreement - the EU has eliminated tariff barriers and customs procedures within its borders, and has taken strides towards removing non-tariff barriers - such as different product regulations - by enforcing EU-wide competition law and coordinating product regulations.
76% of CBI members say that the ability to freely buy and sell products in the EU has had a positive impact on their business, including 74% of SMEs.
It has been estimated that UK trade with some countries in Europe could have increased by as much as 50% as a result of EU membership.
The Single Market also underpins access to European supply chains. In 2009 $207bn of the UK’s total of $293bn of exports to the rest of the EU27 was used as inputs to industries, rather than being consumed directly; and the UK imported $161bn of intermediates from the EU27 in 2009. Imported intermediates are important even to domestically-focused sectors: the health & social care sector used $19bn of imported intermediates (principally of pharmaceuticals and other chemicals).
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:44 - Jan 18 with 3195 viewsWD19

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:33 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

First they came for the gammon, and I did not speak out–
Because I was not a pig.

Then they came for the chops, and I did not speak out–
Because I was not a lamb.

Then they came for the steaks, and I did not speak out–
Because I was not a cow.

Then they came for Moose–and there was no one left to speak for Moose.
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 3182 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:44 - Jan 18 by WD19

Because I was not a pig.

Because I was not a cow.

Who do you think was doing the coming? That's right. The Moose.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:51 - Jan 18 with 3155 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Because I was not a pig.

Because I was not a cow.

I may consider a short break from vegetarianism at that point!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 18 with 3150 viewsChampionship

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:42 - Jan 18 by ZedRodgers

If you say so
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 17:55]
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 3126 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 18 by Championship

If you say so
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 17:55]

He did say so. We all read it.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:03 - Jan 18 with 3127 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The term Gammon is only banded around by leftists, happy to be divided and ruled, that want to drive people with similar concerns to themselves driven in to the warm embrace of the right......great work boys!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:04]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:05 - Jan 18 with 3114 viewsGlasgowBlue

Because I was not a pig.

Because I was not a cow.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:09 - Jan 18 with 3103 viewsZedRodgers

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:03 - Jan 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

The term Gammon is only banded around by leftists, happy to be divided and ruled, that want to drive people with similar concerns to themselves driven in to the warm embrace of the right......great work boys!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:04]

Somebody said to me recently “well if I’m a gammon then so are you”.

I said “no, I self-identify as grapefruit”.

No, not at the moment

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 3097 viewslinhdi

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:44 - Jan 18 by manchego

71% of CBI member businesses report that the UK’s membership of the EU has had an overall positive impact on their business, including 67% of SME members. Only 13% said there had been a negative impact. Overall,78% said they would vote to remain in the EU in a referendum, with 77% of SME’s taking the same position.
A CBI literature review suggests that the net benefit of EU membership to the UK could be in the region of 4-5% of GDP or £62bn-£78bn a year — roughly the economies of the North East and Northern Ireland taken together.
Access to a $16.6 trillion a year Single Market of 500m people is the key benefit

UK firms’ access to the Single Market goes beyond a standard free-trade agreement - the EU has eliminated tariff barriers and customs procedures within its borders, and has taken strides towards removing non-tariff barriers - such as different product regulations - by enforcing EU-wide competition law and coordinating product regulations.
76% of CBI members say that the ability to freely buy and sell products in the EU has had a positive impact on their business, including 74% of SMEs.
It has been estimated that UK trade with some countries in Europe could have increased by as much as 50% as a result of EU membership.
The Single Market also underpins access to European supply chains. In 2009 $207bn of the UK’s total of $293bn of exports to the rest of the EU27 was used as inputs to industries, rather than being consumed directly; and the UK imported $161bn of intermediates from the EU27 in 2009. Imported intermediates are important even to domestically-focused sectors: the health & social care sector used $19bn of imported intermediates (principally of pharmaceuticals and other chemicals).

That is far too sensible, fact-based and worrying to influence any Wrexiteer.
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:21 - Jan 18 with 3081 viewsBlueBadger

You'd think that people who hate muslims as much as that would be pleased to be likened to a pig product.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 3066 viewsEireannach_gorm

Don't know why this comes to mind.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:07 - Jan 18 with 3004 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:21 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

You'd think that people who hate muslims as much as that would be pleased to be likened to a pig product.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:12 - Jan 18 with 2992 viewsjjblue84

Good to hear he landed a blow! Real British business people talking instead of cynical foreign business bleeding the country dry!
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 2985 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:12 - Jan 18 by jjblue84

Good to hear he landed a blow! Real British business people talking instead of cynical foreign business bleeding the country dry!

Tell us more, so that we don't just think you're talking out of your blowhole again. A detailed explanation would be appreciated, there's a good lad.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 2972 viewsjjblue84

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:13 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Tell us more, so that we don't just think you're talking out of your blowhole again. A detailed explanation would be appreciated, there's a good lad.

He made you blub for starters!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024