Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... 17:14 - Jan 18 with 4393 viewsSpruceMoose

...flap his gums then? Seems like one person at least called him out on his guff.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/wetherspoons-boss-in-ipswich-1-5857538

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 1044 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 17:28 - Jan 18 by Championship

Same here, I hate the gammon tag.

We'll stick with 'ignorant, barely literate, racists' then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 1019 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:17 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

Sadly we are most likely stuck with them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:25 - Jan 18 with 1012 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:23 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Sadly we are most likely stuck with them.

My plan is 'to send them all to Madagascar'.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:28 - Jan 18 with 1009 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:25 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

My plan is 'to send them all to Madagascar'.

They can just get in the sea for all I care.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 995 viewsjjblue84

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:17 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

Congratulations, you just created some more Tommy Robinsons...
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:43 - Jan 18 with 992 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 19:41 - Jan 18 by jjblue84

So, you think racists are formed because people don't like racists? Good one Einstein.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 20:33 - Jan 18 with 967 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 18:03 - Jan 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

The term Gammon is only banded around by leftists, happy to be divided and ruled, that want to drive people with similar concerns to themselves driven in to the warm embrace of the right......great work boys!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:04]

If being called gammon is so much of a hardship that it turns them to the extreme right - well that just makes them over sensitive c**ts rather than simple c**ts
Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 20:40 - Jan 18 with 960 viewsChampionship

Thank god. Someone has to keep florists in business.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 20:46 - Jan 18 with 956 viewsfactual_blue

I know. I thought you needed the company.

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 21:52 - Jan 18 with 912 viewsDarth_Koont

If that's all it takes they must be really thick.

Feck 'em. We've been pandering to these @rseholes and their apologists for the last few years. And our political parties have been hovering around them too, wanting to catch their votes.

So feck 'em — they're a cancer and irrelevant when ignored.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone off here go see Big Chief Gammon... on 22:11 - Jan 18 with 889 viewsDanTheMan

I've never really got this argument. If all it takes is "someone said I was mean once" for you to start thinking Tommy Robinson is a great guy then you never really had an issue with it in the first place. Just another excuse.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024