Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium 21:32 - Jan 18 with 12812 viewsSitfcB

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-46921689

Expensive day out for those lads...!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:34 - Jan 18 with 6652 viewsArnieM

They were bloody idiots tbh. We stood there watching them thinking , yer you’re going to regret doing that. It took them ages to pull the lights down. Mindless vandalism. No place for it tbh ,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:36 - Jan 18 with 6612 viewsfactual_blue

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:34 - Jan 18 by ArnieM

They were bloody idiots tbh. We stood there watching them thinking , yer you’re going to regret doing that. It took them ages to pull the lights down. Mindless vandalism. No place for it tbh ,

They should've taken the away pub instead.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:38 - Jan 18 with 6588 viewsKieran_Knows

Idiots.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:39 - Jan 18 with 6568 viewsjeera

What did they think would happen?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:42 - Jan 18 with 6530 viewsSwansea_Blue

We have some right morons following us. Normally beered up kids with funny haircuts wearing identikit clobber.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:44 - Jan 18 with 6503 viewsgtsb

Vandalism at football = the wannabe hoolie who's not quite "hard" enough.
Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:02 - Jan 18 with 6337 viewsLord_Lucan

I feared they would get district judge Watson - and they did!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

One of them is 43? on 22:02 - Jan 18 with 6339 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:03 - Jan 18 with 6329 viewstextbackup

43 years old

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

One of them is 43? on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 6295 viewsjeera

One of them is 43? on 22:02 - Jan 18 by Dyland

That's quite possibly the saddest aspect of the whole thing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:16 - Jan 18 with 6237 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:03 - Jan 18 by textbackup

43 years old

He’s made the news before https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-fan-told-to-stop-continually-ask

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:24 - Jan 18 with 6132 viewshenley07

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 21:42 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

We have some right morons following us. Normally beered up kids with funny haircuts wearing identikit clobber.

Yeah complete simpletons.
Not only are we bottom of the league,we are also graced with possibly the least intimidating 'hooligan element' in the country!
I'm not promoting hooliganism,especially the cowardly type who kick off with over head lighting cables at Norwich.
I will however admit it must be a great 'buzz' to follow a team with a little bit of a reputation associated with them,I'm not expecting anybody to own up to this,at the same time there will be a few of you out there!
Ipswich are my team,in my soul and have followed them all over for years but if I honestly had to choose my most enjoyable away days they would be mostly made up of going with my mate following West Ham. If only we could have 10% of there passion and intensity.
Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:31 - Jan 18 with 6069 viewsSWGF

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:16 - Jan 18 by WestStanderLaLaLa

He’s made the news before https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-fan-told-to-stop-continually-ask

Might have to sell a few shirts on ebay now to pay the £1400 fine

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 23:07 - Jan 18 with 5824 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:31 - Jan 18 by SWGF

Might have to sell a few shirts on ebay now to pay the £1400 fine

What an idiot

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 23:12 - Jan 18 with 5800 viewswkj

It is a shame really, damaging Norwich or anywhere in the name of footie is dumb. If find that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Norwich as a city except their footie team and supporters, and one way system.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 00:03 - Jan 19 with 5612 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:03 - Jan 18 by textbackup

43 years old

Guessing that must be the one Benters is mates with.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 06:06 - Jan 19 with 5320 viewsBenters2

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 00:03 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

Guessing that must be the one Benters is mates with.

Thanks for the mention.

You guessed wrong then didnt you..

Having spoke with the chaps father last night he told me the Judge was also considering banging them away for 12 weeks in prison.So they were lucky not to get that.
Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 07:54 - Jan 19 with 5120 viewsITFC_Forever

Pillocks.

Don’t remember the game being delayed though?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 07:59 - Jan 19 with 5093 viewsReuser_is_God

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 07:54 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

Pillocks.

Don’t remember the game being delayed though?

Nah I don’t think the game was delayed.

A fair few of us were delayed getting into the ground though becuase of this.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:02 - Jan 19 with 5078 viewsReuser_is_God

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:16 - Jan 18 by WestStanderLaLaLa

That’s ridiculous to be fair.

So what if he’s making a few quid from selling signed memrobillia?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:02 - Jan 19 with 5074 viewsBenters2

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 07:59 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

Nah I don’t think the game was delayed.

A fair few of us were delayed getting into the ground though becuase of this.

It wasn’t delayed they stopped us going up the stairwells to our seats though.
Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:03 - Jan 19 with 5071 viewsSuperblue95

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:24 - Jan 18 by henley07

Not only are we bottom of the league,we are also graced with possibly the least intimidating 'hooligan element' in the country!
I'm not promoting hooliganism,especially the cowardly type who kick off with over head lighting cables at Norwich.
I will however admit it must be a great 'buzz' to follow a team with a little bit of a reputation associated with them,I'm not expecting anybody to own up to this,at the same time there will be a few of you out there!
Ipswich are my team,in my soul and have followed them all over for years but if I honestly had to choose my most enjoyable away days they would be mostly made up of going with my mate following West Ham. If only we could have 10% of there passion and intensity.

“Their”

Also, have a word with yourself

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:21 - Jan 19 with 4988 viewsartsbossbeard

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 22:24 - Jan 18 by henley07

Morning Elijah

I'll be honest with you, Green Street wasn't your best film.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:23 - Jan 19 with 4967 viewsBenters2

FFS!
Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:26 - Jan 19 with 4958 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Ipswich Town fans sentenced after tearing down lights at Norwich stadium on 08:02 - Jan 19 by Benters2

It wasn’t delayed they stopped us going up the stairwells to our seats though.

Yeah the problem was they held everyone to just before kick off and then fans broke the security line and everyone understandably rushed forward , stupid tactic that led to fans watching the game where they ended up which was mostly on the stairs so effectively blocking emergency exits and routes in the front section.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 8:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024