Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... 07:31 - Jan 19 with 9959 viewsbluesym

COYB

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:15 - Jan 19 with 1403 viewsFrimleyBlue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:13 - Jan 19 by Bluefish

I don't really understand with it has got to do with you. My local women's institute gave away free cakes to some members the other day but another week others paid. It would be weird if I complained about it on their website

Sorry is this a football forum of the clubs official website?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:17 - Jan 19 with 1397 viewsBluefish

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:15 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

Sorry is this a football forum of the clubs official website?

It is forum for Ipswich supporters so I don't understand why you are here

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

oh dear on 11:17 - Jan 19 with 1397 viewsstrikalite

oh dear on 11:08 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

I know this... I just find it a piece of PR not needed. The open letter yesturday was fine. It covered all supporters.

There's always a risk of to much and it starts to look desperate.

I do kind of see your point sat here thinking about it, today we all think we're entitled it seems though, just be pleased for the fans that got that gesture, they didn't expect it or want other fans resenting it..
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:21 - Jan 19 with 1391 viewsfactual_blue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 10:56 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

Sorry to sound negative.

But my issue with this is, whilst a nice touch. What about those who travel to every away game by car or train... What makes them less important.

I'm all for PR. But this for me is going to far as its not fair to everyone. Are you only important if you sit on. Acoach?

I was just thinking, 'somebody's going to post about a perceived anti-car/train traveller bias'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

you silly sod x on 11:21 - Jan 19 with 1388 viewsbluewein

you silly sod x on 11:14 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

He wrote an open letter to all supporters only yesturday.

So he's done his personal thanks to all.

But nothing really says I appreciate your efforts like giving money away...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

you silly sod x on 11:22 - Jan 19 with 1385 viewsfactual_blue

you silly sod x on 11:14 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

He wrote an open letter to all supporters only yesturday.

So he's done his personal thanks to all.

Well, I'm sorry, but he should turn up at my doorstep, wearing sackcloth and ashes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

oh dear on 11:23 - Jan 19 with 1385 viewsDyland

oh dear on 11:13 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

Who's upset? What he's done doesn't effect me and I have no issue with it personally

Do I think the PR is getting silly. Yes.

Yeh, the club are playing us fans like we're fools. It's not fooling me. BOOOOO.

gmpf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:36 - Jan 19 with 1368 viewsdavblue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:38 - Jan 19 by ColchesterBlue1985

I have to say considering we haven’t exactly hit the ground running under him I cannot remember another manager who has wanted to have that sort of connection with the supporters.

His gone way above and over what would have been expected by any of us, let’s hope it’s the just the start of a beautiful relationship and it’s not akin to that first love who then left you for the popular kid who excelled in P.E and nothing else!!!!

Let’s hope he’s our Brian Clough in relative terms to his past.

Obviously not to win 2 champs league but....,
Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:48 - Jan 19 with 1346 viewsBluearmy71

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 10:20 - Jan 19 by portmanroadblue

Nice gesture, would have been better if he or the players repaid those who went to Accrington.

You chose to go watch Town away at Accrington, the team had a complete mare indeed bout not one single member of the club official, players or staff forced you to go or influenced your discussion to do so!!

So there is no reason in this world for you or anyone else to have your money refunded for that game, maybe set your expectancy levels a little lower and also realise that no team is entitled to win a match you chose to go and watch!
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 12:15 - Jan 19 with 1320 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:48 - Jan 19 by Bluearmy71

You chose to go watch Town away at Accrington, the team had a complete mare indeed bout not one single member of the club official, players or staff forced you to go or influenced your discussion to do so!!

So there is no reason in this world for you or anyone else to have your money refunded for that game, maybe set your expectancy levels a little lower and also realise that no team is entitled to win a match you chose to go and watch!

He also should've checked out our recent FA Cup history before travelling to Accrington.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 12:21 - Jan 19 with 1316 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 10:56 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

Sorry to sound negative.

But my issue with this is, whilst a nice touch. What about those who travel to every away game by car or train... What makes them less important.

I'm all for PR. But this for me is going to far as its not fair to everyone. Are you only important if you sit on. Acoach?

What do you want Lambert to do, hang around in northern petrol stations and pay for the fuel of anyone with a Town scarf hanging out of their window?

I cycled to Liverpool Street for the last home game, but has Lambert come round to wash my bike?! No. And it's filthy. The blood nerve of the man.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 12:22 - Jan 19 with 1316 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 10:20 - Jan 19 by portmanroadblue

Nice gesture, would have been better if he or the players repaid those who went to Accrington.

I imagine those going to Blackburn today probably went to Accrington as well.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 12:23 - Jan 19 with 1315 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 11:03 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

But sometimes it's better not to do a bit of PR for the sake of it that's how I feel with this.

One of Ipswich mates drives to every away game.. he's feeling a little bit pssed off by it. And I can see why.
He's not saying he deserves anything and he's not asking for it... But why do those who pay for coach travel ( cheaper than driving) get theirs paid for. It's the same effort.

I hate to break it to you, but your mate's a tosspot.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 12:24 - Jan 19 with 1310 viewsReuser_is_God

Sorry to sound negative.

Stick to running your pub team.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024