Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... 07:31 - Jan 19 with 9972 viewsbluesym

COYB

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:38 - Jan 19 with 5379 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I have to say considering we haven’t exactly hit the ground running under him I cannot remember another manager who has wanted to have that sort of connection with the supporters.

His gone way above and over what would have been expected by any of us, let’s hope it’s the just the start of a beautiful relationship and it’s not akin to that first love who then left you for the popular kid who excelled in P.E and nothing else!!!!
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:38 - Jan 19 with 5370 viewsReuser_is_God

Class.

Assume he’s done it for everyone?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:40 - Jan 19 with 5355 viewsbluesym

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:38 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

Class.

Seen 2 or three different people on Twitter say they have recieved the same letter, so i am assuming so?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:41 - Jan 19 with 5344 viewsKieran_Knows

What an absolute pleasure to have him as our manager.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:27 - Jan 19 with 5163 viewsBluearmy71

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:41 - Jan 19 by Kieran_Knows

Its the little things that matter, could you see MM ever doing this?? The most he'd have given you was a f*ck off lol
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:39 - Jan 19 with 5097 viewsBurwell_Blue

The spacing on that letter is awful.

Superb sentiment tho, what a man. Would he like a go on my wife I wonder?
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:49 - Jan 19 with 5010 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:39 - Jan 19 by Burwell_Blue

Lovely bit of misplaced pedantry, twitter would love that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:56 - Jan 19 with 4942 viewsBluefish

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:39 - Jan 19 by Burwell_Blue

I can personally recommend that he does. A wonderful experience.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:57 - Jan 19 with 4929 viewsBluefish

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:27 - Jan 19 by Bluearmy71

Its the little things that matter, could you see MM ever doing this?? The most he'd have given you was a f*ck off lol

He probably would if we were struggling to get off the bottom in his first season but he won hero status with wins instead.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:57 - Jan 19 with 4932 viewsBackToRussia

Don't want to be "that guy" but that looks incredibly not real.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:00 - Jan 19 with 4918 viewsSitfcB

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:57 - Jan 19 by BackToRussia

Don't want to be "that guy" but that looks incredibly not real.

Is definitely real. Multiple people posting it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:02 - Jan 19 with 4890 viewsbontcho

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 08:27 - Jan 19 by Bluearmy71

I’m sure someone good at memes will have that MM image and this image, possibly with with the phrase “what we wished for”. PL gets it. We might be in the lowest league position ever in my lifetime but it’s a longtime since I’ve fekt this connected or positive with the club and that’s down to PL.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:04 - Jan 19 with 4867 viewsBackToRussia

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:00 - Jan 19 by SitfcB

Is definitely real. Multiple people posting it.

Jeez Louise. We can add "get a proper letterhead" to washing the North Stand roof and getting card machines then.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:05 - Jan 19 with 4838 viewsBluefish

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:02 - Jan 19 by bontcho

I’m sure someone good at memes will have that MM image and this image, possibly with with the phrase “what we wished for”. PL gets it. We might be in the lowest league position ever in my lifetime but it’s a longtime since I’ve fekt this connected or positive with the club and that’s down to PL.

It is a brilliant but have a word with yourself

No one has ever wished to be bottom of the league but have have free buses.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:09 - Jan 19 with 4797 viewsDubtractor

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:05 - Jan 19 by Bluefish

It is a brilliant but have a word with yourself

No one has ever wished to be bottom of the league but have have free buses.

Got to be honest, I have a bit of sympathy with your position on this.

Lambert has been great, and we absolutely should be celebrating the way he is knitting the club back together again (results soon hopefully!), but the constant digs about it being better than under Mick are a bit weird.

Make no mistake, Mick played a huge part in his own demise, but for a lot of his time here the club seemed to be a positive place and we were mostly mid table.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:10 - Jan 19 with 4790 viewsKeaneish

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:41 - Jan 19 by Kieran_Knows

He needs a new song. Love him.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:14 - Jan 19 with 4759 viewsBrixtonBlue

More superbness from Lambert and the club.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:16 - Jan 19 with 4732 viewsHerbivore

I might email the club to see if they'll shout me my train fare for Villa.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Exactly on 09:19 - Jan 19 with 4710 viewsDyland

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:09 - Jan 19 by Dubtractor

Got to be honest, I have a bit of sympathy with your position on this.

Lambert has been great, and we absolutely should be celebrating the way he is knitting the club back together again (results soon hopefully!), but the constant digs about it being better than under Mick are a bit weird.

Make no mistake, Mick played a huge part in his own demise, but for a lot of his time here the club seemed to be a positive place and we were mostly mid table.

It's almost as if the BCWYWF brigade are complete divs on both sides.

Who'd have thought :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:20 - Jan 19 with 4695 viewsPauLambertIsABlue

What game was that for, Accrington?
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:39 - Jan 19 with 4568 viewsBrixtonBlue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:20 - Jan 19 by PauLambertIsABlue

What game was that for, Accrington?

It literally says, "Game against Blackburn" in the first line.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... (n/t) on 10:07 - Jan 19 with 4436 viewscarlisleaway

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 07:38 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

Class.

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... (n/t) on 10:10 - Jan 19 with 4416 viewscarlisleaway

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... (n/t) on 10:07 - Jan 19 by carlisleaway

Hit the wrong key, doh.

What a great guy, no wonder he has bought the smiles back to Portman Road and fans want to reconnect with the club.
Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 10:10 - Jan 19 with 4415 viewsfactual_blue

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 09:39 - Jan 19 by BrixtonBlue

It literally says, "Game against Blackburn" in the first line.

As opposed to metaphorically saying it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brilliant stuff again from Lambert and ITFC here.... on 10:17 - Jan 19 with 4373 viewsZedRodgers

You can be our hero Lambert,
You can take away the pain...

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024