Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich 07:54 - Jan 19 with 6788 viewsuppersirbob

After the sentencing of the idiots yesterday the judge ordered the next time the two teams meet no alcohol is to be sold to away fans

Cheers
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 07:57 - Jan 19 with 5728 viewsWD19

Maybe instead of selling beer, they should charge a massively inflated ticket price.....let’s say £40....and then give away free beers.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 07:57 - Jan 19 with 5719 viewsBenters2

It’s not like the pubs in town are not opening at 6am is it?!

Have a few on the train it’s not hard.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 07:58 - Jan 19 with 5713 viewsReuser_is_God

Why would anyone want to pay £4 for warm Carling anyway?

Beers in Ipswich, get the latest train possible, beers on the train.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:02 - Jan 19 with 5677 viewsitfcjoe

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 07:58 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

Why would anyone want to pay £4 for warm Carling anyway?

Beers in Ipswich, get the latest train possible, beers on the train.

Even getting late train you still end up there 30-45 mins early

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:03 - Jan 19 with 5677 viewsReuser_is_God

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:02 - Jan 19 by itfcjoe

Even getting late train you still end up there 30-45 mins early

Gets in at 11:15? By the time you’ve got out the station & been herded up you won’t be in the ground much before 12.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:04 - Jan 19 with 5665 viewsBenters2

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:03 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

Gets in at 11:15? By the time you’ve got out the station & been herded up you won’t be in the ground much before 12.

It then says to arrive by 11.30 for extra security checks.

Anybody pissed won’t be getting ticket ID or not.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:07 - Jan 19 with 5646 viewsitfcjoe

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:03 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

If you don’t hang around at station you’ll get there quick, but with the id stuff will end up being late.

Everything about this game is a joke, I’d love for our fans to totally boycott it but appreciate that won’t happen and certainly not pushing for it too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:10 - Jan 19 with 5624 viewsBurwell_Blue

Anyone who has to have a cup of p1ss in a plastic cup whilst huddled in a concrete alleyway needs to take a look at themselves anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:21 - Jan 19 with 5549 viewsArnieM

Well I hope that’s reciprocated at Ipswich next time scum fans come to PR then. To$$ars

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:24 - Jan 19 with 5535 viewsartsbossbeard

Ah, the over packed train there and back, the turnstile thing in and out of the station that causes massive tailbacks, not being able to use the loo at the station, someone shouting that god awful BLUUUUUUEEEEE AAAARRRMMMMY directly into my ear and now a dry event.

Wouldn't miss it though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:25 - Jan 19 with 5510 viewsartsbossbeard

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:21 - Jan 19 by ArnieM

Well I hope that’s reciprocated at Ipswich next time scum fans come to PR then. To$$ars

It's not a Norwich thing and yes, according to the story it is.

The only tossers here are our very own simpleton farmhands who have spoiled it for us and them.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:26 - Jan 19 with 5495 viewstextbackup

Gonna strap a bag of win to myself under tshirt, feels like a gut and works every time getting in.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:26 - Jan 19 with 5492 viewsBenters2

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:10 - Jan 19 by Burwell_Blue

Anyone who has to have a cup of p1ss in a plastic cup whilst huddled in a concrete alleyway needs to take a look at themselves anyway.

It always amazes me after waiting a good while to get the said cup of piss,people then launch it up in the air!

fk em.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:31 - Jan 19 with 5430 viewsSitfcB

Good.

Shlte concourse.

One of the worst in the league, no room and always crowded with the floor covered in beer.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:32 - Jan 19 with 5414 viewsartsbossbeard

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:31 - Jan 19 by SitfcB

Good.

Shlte concourse.

One of the worst in the league, no room and always crowded with the floor covered in beer.

Can't see a thing down there either.

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:33 - Jan 19 with 5400 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:31 - Jan 19 by SitfcB

Good.

Shlte concourse.

Have to agree with you Sitters too small.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:49 - Jan 19 with 5305 viewsDamster

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:33 - Jan 19 by blueblueburleymcgrew

There is an away pub which welcomes Town fans.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:50 - Jan 19 with 5303 views3_5_2

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:33 - Jan 19 by blueblueburleymcgrew

like their trophy cabinet !!!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 5213 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:50 - Jan 19 by 3_5_2

Have an uppy thing.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 09:12 - Jan 19 with 5185 viewsnoggin

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:50 - Jan 19 by 3_5_2

Surely that is too big?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 09:31 - Jan 19 with 5103 viewsBueller

Not the end of the world is it. Pubs open and beers on the train. Just moaning for the sake of morning because you can't buy a sh!t pint.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 09:40 - Jan 19 with 5045 viewsm14_blue

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:26 - Jan 19 by textbackup

Gonna strap a bag of win to myself under tshirt, feels like a gut and works every time getting in.

Think we could all do with a big bag of win that day!
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 09:51 - Jan 19 with 4997 viewsLord_Lucan

* District judge Watson at his finest

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 10:05 - Jan 19 with 4949 viewsGuthrum

For the home fixture next season (after we've stayed up and they've stayed down), we're going to refloor the away concourse with sharp gravel and take their shoes at the turnstiles. The only refreshment on offer will be lukewarm seawater and uncooked brussels sprouts, on a £10.50 meal deal. The floodlights will be angled to shine into their eyes for the entire game, with the volume turned up to "deafening" on their bit of the PA. "Looking at the pitch" will, on the day, be an offence punishable by arrest, ejection from the ground and banning orders.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 10:17 - Jan 19 with 4899 viewsLord_Lucan

They got less of a ban than me!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024