Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich 07:54 - Jan 19 with 6786 viewsuppersirbob

After the sentencing of the idiots yesterday the judge ordered the next time the two teams meet no alcohol is to be sold to away fans

Cheers
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 10:25 - Jan 19 with 1028 viewsArnieM

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 08:25 - Jan 19 by artsbossbeard

It's not a Norwich thing and yes, according to the story it is.

The only tossers here are our very own simpleton farmhands who have spoiled it for us and them.

Whilst I agree with you ref the half dozen simpletons who have done this. I’d disagree that this is
“ not a Norwich thing”. I’d say it’s exavtly that. Along with the two methods of ID. It’s derby match with a crowd of under 30k ffs. Which the Norfolk plod have NEVER been able to police appropriately.

Personally, I stopped going to CR over 30yrs ago due to the “ treatment” metered out by their plod, which incidentally appears not to be repeated to their fans when they visit Ipswich. Don’t give me the “theyre well behaved”, crap either , having witnessed them trash the Cobbold stand on three consecutive seasons causing thousands of £’s of damage. I’d say they have a bigger thug element than us.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 10:38 - Jan 19 with 1003 viewsITFC_Forever

That was an inevitable outcome of those knobheads’ actions.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 11:26 - Jan 19 with 952 viewsBasuco

It seems to be very low alcohol beer anyway, but an old school way of getting around it is to drink neat whisky or brandy before going into the ground, you walk in completely sober then drink a fizzy soft drink and it pushes the alcohol quickly into the bloodstream, and you are not putting to much money into ncfc.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 12:15 - Jan 19 with 898 viewsshoopdelang

Hope everyone manages to get their marching powder in ok then
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 866 viewswkj

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 07:58 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

Why would anyone want to pay £4 for warm Carling anyway?

Beers in Ipswich, get the latest train possible, beers on the train.

Train beers are great, I used to have one every morning on the way to work.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 13:08 - Jan 19 with 821 viewsDanny_G

What’s the source for this? I can’t find any mention of an alcohol ban anywhere.
No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 786 viewsuppersirbob

No alcohol to be sold to town fans at Norwich on 13:08 - Jan 19 by Danny_G

What’s the source for this? I can’t find any mention of an alcohol ban anywhere.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich-fans-who-caused-damage-to-carrow-road
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024