Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box 15:36 - Jan 19 with 1388 viewsDubtractor

Can anyone watching it give me encouragement that we look better than we sound?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:37 - Jan 19 with 1368 viewsfooters

Well, we're usually crap in the second half so maybe we're doing it the other way round today?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:39 - Jan 19 with 1331 viewsSpruceMoose

Top two look like they could do something. Nice close touches, decent hold up play. Back four are dealing with anything pumped long quite well. We look most shakey when they try and play through us.

Keep this tight into the second half and we could steal it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:40 - Jan 19 with 1297 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:39 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

Top two look like they could do something. Nice close touches, decent hold up play. Back four are dealing with anything pumped long quite well. We look most shakey when they try and play through us.

Keep this tight into the second half and we could steal it.

If I were a cheating man I would say Keane could have gone down there...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:48 - Jan 19 with 1164 viewsDyland

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:40 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

If I were a cheating man I would say Keane could have gone down there...

The only notable cheat we've had in the last few years is Garner. And I couldn't stand it.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:52 - Jan 19 with 1064 viewsurbanblue

We look better then we sound ... Look like a team.
Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 15:59 - Jan 19 with 925 viewsDarth_Koont

We certainly had a wobble for 15 minutes in the middle of the half. But we rode it out (and rode our luck) and back to an even game again.

Could go either way but you'd hope the longer it goes on like this the more Blackburn fans will get frustrated and negative. A goal for us would be great but think we might get more out of the game ultimately if we tighten it up a bit.

Pronouns: He/Him

Sounds pretty one sided on the radio box on 16:02 - Jan 19 with 866 viewsRobTheMonk

Moved it around alright to be fair. Skuse has looked a little rusty. Judge looks an upgrade on Nolan. Keane is a decent link man. Quaner, other than one powerful run has been a little quiet. Obvious quality there though. Lucky not to concede twice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024