Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PR genius and best manager we have ever had 16:59 - Jan 19 with 1457 viewsGeefunk

Or so it seems on here fails again
The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 1430 viewswkj

Well, at least you're consistent

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 1281 viewsTrumptonBlue

The team is a softer touch under Lambert, it seems to me.

Under Hurst, the team came back from being behind on five occasions - albeit, on one of those occasions (Sheffield Wednesday), we eventually lost 2-1 anyway. Under Lambert, we have yet to score an equaliser.

Which doesn't mean that things ultimately won't be better under Lambert, of course.
The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:24 - Jan 19 with 1240 viewsGeefunk

The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:20 - Jan 19 by TrumptonBlue

The team is a softer touch under Lambert, it seems to me.

Under Hurst, the team came back from being behind on five occasions - albeit, on one of those occasions (Sheffield Wednesday), we eventually lost 2-1 anyway. Under Lambert, we have yet to score an equaliser.

Which doesn't mean that things ultimately won't be better under Lambert, of course.

Don't say that he is the best thing that has ever happened to this club .........

Somehow
The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:31 - Jan 19 with 1179 viewsBluesquid

Lovely gesture from Lambert with the 50 away fans and great to hear that he will be here next season whatever but i'd rather we didn't have the PR and instead get the win in a match by all accounts was there for the taking.

Does feel a little with this PR that we are simply getting prepped for League 1.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:36]
The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:32 - Jan 19 with 1174 viewswarkthisway

The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:24 - Jan 19 by Geefunk

Don't say that he is the best thing that has ever happened to this club .........

Somehow

Better tha Robson’s and Ramsey then!!

bentnkuqi

The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:46 - Jan 19 with 1111 viewsGeefunk

The PR genius and best manager we have ever had on 17:32 - Jan 19 by warkthisway

Better tha Robson’s and Ramsey then!!

It will be good to go into.league one with a united club no matter what I say about Lambert.

I don't dislike him I'm just so baffled that MM was treated like a pariah and PL is some kind of messiah
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024