Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? 17:15 - Jan 19 with 8645 viewswarkthisway

We seem to get them all–What has Lambert done ? Results haven’t improved- 2 lucky 1-0 wins - can’t change a game - now stubbornness in clearing out all Hursts signings and bringing in more dross - heard that before somewhere? Another overrated and overpaid Manager.
And to make things worse Brenner saying how well scum played last night - And why does He get so excited when the opposition are about to score ?
No doubt he will be fawning again in his interview with Lambert .

bentnkuqi

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 07:05 - Jan 20 with 799 viewsHARRY10

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:10 - Jan 19 by NSL

LOL!!! Lambert is not pathing over the cracks, nor keeping us up where is the evidence?!! Jesus people, just because he bought a few coach tickets dear oh dear

Why not read what I posted ?

'Lambert might be able to patch over the huge cracks and keep us up but that will not deal with the root cause.'

Might be able rather suggests a possibility not a claim that something is happening.

The point being that whatever PL achieves or not it should not distract from why we are in this mess and who is to blame.
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 07:09 - Jan 20 with 797 viewsjjblue84

Don’t post facts on here, you’ll only get voted down!
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 08:02 - Jan 20 with 747 viewsTractorWood

He bought himself lots of goodwill by having coffee with the legends, meeting blue action, paying for away travel and saying he'll stay next year. All well and good especially after the PR marmite of MM.

I appreciate he's inherited a stable of non-vintage stallions. Arguably some of them have ridden one too many nationals but other than getting hold of the internal furore post Hurst, I think I or anyone would struggle to make a compelling case that he's made us harder to beat or any better as a side.

Clearly the financial situation doesn't help but he'd know that from his own DD. What the club needs is a financial strategy not just to come up again but to thrive as a club. Freebies, expensive loans and journeyman don't work.

To me the real ingredients that have led to out demise is firstly a budget that doesn't facilitate competitiveness but is our current ownership model so it's not really a problem that can be tackled. However, when this is paired with our total lack of governance structure we were doomed to fail. I was interested by Mourinho's comments midweek where he said 'every club has an owner, CEO, DoF and manager, this structure is key'. We've only got two of those in substance and it's why there is no rigour on the quality and consistency of our signings.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 08:30 - Jan 20 with 707 viewstractorboy1978

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 21:34 - Jan 19 by warkthisway

No he was brought in to save us from league 1 and he had spectacularly failed

I think it's very clear that he's been brought in to rebuild the club from top to bottom long term. This is no quick, short term fix.
on 08:42 - Jan 20 with 700 views_

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Some might say he is right.i agree with some of that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024