Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL sounded unusually a bit down in his interview... 17:34 - Jan 19 with 926 viewsBlueNode

I think he really went for it selection wise for this game.... wonder if he realises that the boat is soon about to leave without us and this result makes it much more likely.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:35]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

PL sounded unusually a bit down in his interview... on 17:35 - Jan 19 with 911 viewshomer_123

Skuse and Trev isn't going for it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

PL sounded unusually a bit down in his interview... on 17:36 - Jan 19 with 905 viewsHerbivore

He needs to take some responsibility, five new players in the starting XI today who haven't been getting regular football. He said the lads here needed some help, not wholesale changes. We've changed system too. He's not blameless imo. We were poor last week too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

PL sounded unusually a bit down in his interview... on 17:37 - Jan 19 with 880 viewshomer_123

PL sounded unusually a bit down in his interview... on 17:36 - Jan 19 by Herbivore

He needs to take some responsibility, five new players in the starting XI today who haven't been getting regular football. He said the lads here needed some help, not wholesale changes. We've changed system too. He's not blameless imo. We were poor last week too.

For all the great off the field work hes doing...on the pitch, as I have said before, its mildy better than under Hurst.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

PL sounded unusually a bit down in his interview... on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 851 viewsMrTown

Did you really think that was our best team?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024