Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received 18:27 - Jan 19 with 7642 viewsSitfcB

...we’ve only go 54 fans??

Pathetic.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:32 - Jan 19 with 4841 viewsfactual_blue

So you didn't get a refund?

Ain't life a bitch.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:32 - Jan 19 with 4835 viewsChampionship

Eh?
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:36 - Jan 19 with 4792 viewsBackToRussia

Your superfan letter is in the post.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:36 - Jan 19 with 4793 viewsReuser_is_God

Please tell me you’re trolling.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:37 - Jan 19 with 4781 viewsChampionship

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:36 - Jan 19 by BackToRussia

Your superfan letter is in the post.

SitfcB is joking, surely?
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 00:45 - Jan 20 with 4348 viewsbilllm

T-osser you should have gone
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 02:14 - Jan 20 with 4279 viewsBenters2

Lol grumpy
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 02:27 - Jan 20 with 4277 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:36 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

To be fair, I’d be stunned if he ain’t

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 07:48 - Jan 20 with 4131 viewsEly_Blue

Apart from the other 500 who obviously didn’t want to sit on a coach for 6 hours numbskull

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 10:23 - Jan 20 with 3898 viewsJamestownPrince

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 07:48 - Jan 20 by Ely_Blue

Apart from the other 500 who obviously didn’t want to sit on a coach for 6 hours numbskull

To be fair to Sitters, hes probably having a laugh, although there is a point to it

5 of us in our group yesterday, 1 from West Brom, 1 from Halesowen, 1 from Ilford (all got the same train from - to The Mids), plus after a few beers in Blackburn Town centre, met up with two mate, 1 from Chester and 1 from Wakefield.

mind you I had a fiver on Auchinleck Talbot at 12-1 so it paid for three of our train fares from the Mids!!
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 3839 viewsSitfcB

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 18:36 - Jan 19 by Reuser_is_God

More trolling than not but a little bit of truth in it.

A great gesture yes, well played.

But would I have been done had it been 5/6 coaches?

And what about the hundreds of others that don’t use the coaches?

Would’ve been better to pay for a drink or a pie for everyone at the game.

COYB

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 3807 viewsPrideOfTheEast

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 10:37 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

It was only arranged mid-week so no way could they have organised a pie and a pint thing with Blackburn in that time frame.

I take your point but watch this space for how other loyal supporters might be recognised in the coming months.
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 3802 viewsSitfcB

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 07:48 - Jan 20 by Ely_Blue

Eh?

COYB

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 10:51 - Jan 20 with 3753 viewsEireannach_gorm

Maybe accept that it was just a token gesture and a nice thing to do.
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 11:24 - Jan 20 with 3658 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Nice to see the old Sitters is still in there.

He paid out of his own pocket for a whole coach, he didn't have to, and no one would of moaned about it, because they'd never have known.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 11:28 - Jan 20 with 3638 viewstractorboy1978

You can guarantee there would be someone that would moan as they did not want a pie or a drink so don't benefit.

It was a kind gesture. The end.
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 11:28 - Jan 20 with 3636 viewsstrikalite

A few ways of looking at it, I can see that now from yesterday where in another thread on this I said just be pleased for the lucky few, he didn't have to and a nice gesture etc..

But you could say it's poor Management if you wanted to, it would be similar to selecting a few people out at work for a little thank you bonus, only for the vast majority to then feel undervalued....it happens, you really must think things through.

imo now I think buying everyone a pie and cup of tea would have been better yes....
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 11:39 - Jan 20 with 3589 viewsChampionship

AKA' I'll pretend I was trolling to save face BUT EVERY WORD I SAID IS TRUE AND I MEAN IT 100%'
A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 11:51 - Jan 20 with 3547 viewsSitfcB

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 11:39 - Jan 20 by Championship

AKA' I'll pretend I was trolling to save face BUT EVERY WORD I SAID IS TRUE AND I MEAN IT 100%'

AKA not allowed to have a different opinion to others.

COYB

on 11:53 - Jan 20 with 3527 views_

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 12:03 - Jan 20 with 3497 viewsBenters2

on 11:53 - Jan 20 by _

Its fairly easy to understand.

Our great manager coughed up to pay for 56 people to go by coach to Blackburn.

Now those that made their way not by coach have the hump with Paul.

Sitters wants Paul to buy him a pie and a pint.

The End.
on 12:05 - Jan 20 with 3485 views_

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 12:03 - Jan 20 by Benters2

Its fairly easy to understand.

Our great manager coughed up to pay for 56 people to go by coach to Blackburn.

Now those that made their way not by coach have the hump with Paul.

Sitters wants Paul to buy him a pie and a pint.

The End.

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 12:07 - Jan 20 with 3467 viewsBenters2

on 12:05 - Jan 20 by _

Indeed.

Which just goes to prove you cant please everybody.
on 12:08 - Jan 20 with 3460 views_

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 12:07 - Jan 20 by Benters2

Indeed.

Which just goes to prove you cant please everybody.

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received on 12:09 - Jan 20 with 3450 viewsGavTWTD

I think it's a great gesture by PL. I would imagine that the reason he did this the way it was, was for ease. He could have just said to the coach organisers "pls refund everyone everyone on the coach - here's a cheque". How difficult would it have been to refund everyone that went by car/train? You'd need to employ someone to look at receipts etc. then there's the issue of the refund itself.

How were people refunded exactly?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024