Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential 20:08 - Jan 19 with 1139 viewsCoco

But I’m not sure he deserves a start every week and just lately has looked a bit of a passenger in games.

Remember when Hurst made that comment about not liking loan deals where the player is contracted to play?....

...do you think Trevoh has such a deal?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential on 20:10 - Jan 19 with 1131 viewsMrTown

Trev is a good player.

Downes should be playing ahead of him for the long term future of this football club. Trev will be gone in 3/4 months and never return.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential on 20:30 - Jan 19 with 1085 viewsSonOfSpock

It's a fantastic loan arrangement.

For Chelsea.
Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential on 21:07 - Jan 19 with 1039 viewsTown_Boy

Without a doubt we probably beat other clubs to him on the basis that he would start every game with us compared to other clubs could promise as we had no one else in the middle at that point.. #HurstTheMagician

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential on 21:24 - Jan 19 with 996 viewsBrixtonBlue

He looked a passenger today. Didn't do much... but at least he didn't make any of his awful ricks either.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential on 21:33 - Jan 19 with 973 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Does make you wonder if there’s some sort of daft clause where if fit he has to play. With us seemingly all but relegated I’d have thought it be in OUR best interests to give our players games instead of loanees who next season will probably be on loan elsewhere in the Championship.
Now, i rate Chalabah and think he has huge potential on 05:03 - Jan 20 with 818 viewshorsehollerer

Yep, Hurst spoke out against such deals on a number of occasions.

But it does seems odd that on the one hand we are taking great care to introduce our own youngsters slowly into the first team, like Lankester and Dozzell, And yet we are happy to throw Chalobah, who hadn't played a competitive senior game before this season, into every starting lineup of this relegation battle.

Agree, he could use a break. Presumably, Huws will start grabbing some of his minutes soon.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024