Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In minor former-town player news... 21:21 - Jan 19 with 1282 viewsbaxterbasics

Wickham bagged an assist v Liverpool today, not sure if that’s been mentioned. Looking at his Fantasy Football record that’s the highlight of his season! Wasted.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

In minor former-town player news... on 22:36 - Jan 19 with 1220 viewsbournemouthblue

He is surely fated to move to a wealthy Championship Club with a look to reviving his career

He could still come good but boy have things not quite gone as he would have hoped?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

In minor former-town player news... on 23:28 - Jan 19 with 1188 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In minor former-town player news... on 22:36 - Jan 19 by bournemouthblue

He is surely fated to move to a wealthy Championship Club with a look to reviving his career

He could still come good but boy have things not quite gone as he would have hoped?

He could easily be moving to a wealthy Championship Club without changing employers.

They aren't that far above the drop are they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

In minor former-town player news... on 14:27 - Jan 20 with 1085 viewsbritbiker

I think Moore scored again as well.
In minor former-town player news... on 15:05 - Jan 20 with 1064 viewsmonty_radio

In minor former-town player news... on 14:27 - Jan 20 by britbiker

I think Moore scored again as well.

Never understood why Mick wasn,t willing to give him a try after his goalscoring feats while on loan. It just served to put him in the shop window for about the same price as Donacien and Edwards.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

In minor former-town player news... on 15:21 - Jan 20 with 1053 viewsStNeotsBlue

He's been injured until recently.
In minor former-town player news... on 15:41 - Jan 20 with 1028 viewsjjblue84

Ruined by greed, would have had such a better career if they didn’t smell the money!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024