Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cat is definitely out of the bag now 03:36 - Jan 20 with 11753 viewsSpruceMoose

We are living in a world where, once again, the people motivated by bigotry and the hatred of minorities feel emboldened.

In today's installment, MAGA hat wearing youths taunt Native American, elderly Vietnam War vets at an indigenous peoples march.

Imagine living the life of a Native American war vet, and all the sacrifice and discrimination that goes along with that, and ending up being taunted right to your face, by smug, brazen, privileged, peacocking kids who should be demolished and sent back under their rock. They've been taught that this is acceptable. That it's a laugh.

Watch the video and ask yourself, do you think you could remain so calm and controlled in the face of such provocation? That's dignity.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 3:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 04:08 - Jan 20 with 7484 viewsBinner

Hasn't Trump used 'Pocahontas' perjoratively against Elizabeth Warren a few times? Seems that he's made native Americans fair game for the white supremacists.

Maybe the indigenous populations of North America should have built walls to keep the white trash out. Or something...
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 4:13]

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 04:19 - Jan 20 with 7472 viewsSpruceMoose

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 04:08 - Jan 20 by Binner

Hasn't Trump used 'Pocahontas' perjoratively against Elizabeth Warren a few times? Seems that he's made native Americans fair game for the white supremacists.

Maybe the indigenous populations of North America should have built walls to keep the white trash out. Or something...
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 4:13]

The fact that they're shouting about building a wall at indigenous Americans makes no sense, and just goes to show that building a wall is less about immigration and more about building a monument to white supremacy.

Trump has used Pocahontas perjoratively, you're quite correct. Anyone who isn't white, male and notionaly Christian is fair game these days.

These are sh1tty kids, raised by sh1tty adults, who will now go on to become sh1tty adults themselves.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 4:19]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 06:26 - Jan 20 with 7387 viewsjjblue84

The left hate it when the right are smug, they’ve stolen their thunder!!
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 07:54 - Jan 20 with 7280 viewswkj

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 06:26 - Jan 20 by jjblue84

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 08:38 - Jan 20 with 7169 viewsglassblower

What do you mean by that? When I watch that video i see ignorant and arrogant little pr!ck and a dignified Native American guy. Just so I know where you stand - you are with the ignorant and arrogant little pr!cks right?
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 08:43 - Jan 20 with 7141 viewswkj

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 08:38 - Jan 20 by glassblower

What do you mean by that? When I watch that video i see ignorant and arrogant little pr!ck and a dignified Native American guy. Just so I know where you stand - you are with the ignorant and arrogant little pr!cks right?

To be fair he doesn't really have a side, he just pops up in the chatroom on game days and on here throwing out intentionally provocative one liners. Usually ending in !!

Best left ignored or counter trolled

Crybaby

on 08:44 - Jan 20 with 7134 views_

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 08:48 - Jan 20 with 7114 viewswkj

on 08:44 - Jan 20 by _

Such is what is wrong with this world, quick to paint on left vs right - this isn't left vs right, this is c*nts being c*nts vs a chap doing his thing.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 08:54 - Jan 20 with 7079 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You really are a dick!

.....not even worth the effort of a down vote.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 8:55]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:05 - Jan 20 with 7024 viewsjjblue84

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 08:38 - Jan 20 by glassblower

Exactly what I say! The left don’t have a monopoly on smugness, sorry!!
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:08 - Jan 20 with 7013 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My favourite comment from a quick look at the twitter feed is "There's no hate quite like Christian Love."
.....apparently they all go to a catholic school in Kentucky and were at a pro life demo!

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:10 - Jan 20 with 6998 viewsDubtractor

What is the point of you? Seriously?

This is what you do to get some internet kicks? Sad really.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 9:11]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:11 - Jan 20 with 6985 viewsHerbivore

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:05 - Jan 20 by jjblue84

I asked the other day but you didn't answer: what actually is the point of you? You're a troll who's rubbish at trolling, you're basically the lowest form of life. Dung beetles lead a more dignified and worthy life than you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:17 - Jan 20 with 6940 viewsglassblower

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:05 - Jan 20 by jjblue84

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing this up and confirming how stupid you are.
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:18 - Jan 20 with 6934 viewsMullet

There's been some hilarious counter-propaganda from the Cernovich loving bellsniffs over this on twitter.

Can't believe stuff like this is so easily dismissed, but you see it from the paedo-loving yellow vests, Stephen-Yaxley Bellend and his mob etc all the time.

Provoke, provoke, provoke then run to mummy like the withered little sh1ts they are.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:20 - Jan 20 with 6916 viewswkj

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:11 - Jan 20 by Herbivore

I asked the other day but you didn't answer: what actually is the point of you? You're a troll who's rubbish at trolling, you're basically the lowest form of life. Dung beetles lead a more dignified and worthy life than you.

He cheered the Blackburn penalty call yesterday in the chat room, so I think it is obvious he's only on the wind up, budgie or otherwise

Crybaby

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:25 - Jan 20 with 6885 viewsjjblue84

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:17 - Jan 20 by glassblower

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing this up and confirming how stupid you are.

You’re suppose to rebut my point, not prove it!!
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:26 - Jan 20 with 6876 viewsHerbivore

What are the little scrotes chanting? I struggle to understand the language of the dickhead.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:28 - Jan 20 with 6860 viewsjjblue84

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:20 - Jan 20 by wkj

He cheered the Blackburn penalty call yesterday in the chat room, so I think it is obvious he's only on the wind up, budgie or otherwise

Haha, not true!
The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:31 - Jan 20 with 6840 viewsHerbivore

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:20 - Jan 20 by wkj

He's a total weapon. Anyone who spends their days trying to troll and only doing so successfully about 3% of the time needs to have a serious word with themselves.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:44 - Jan 20 with 6788 viewswkj

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:31 - Jan 20 by Herbivore

He's a total weapon. Anyone who spends their days trying to troll and only doing so successfully about 3% of the time needs to have a serious word with themselves.

3% is generous

Crybaby

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:59 - Jan 20 with 6738 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:18 - Jan 20 by Mullet

There's been some hilarious counter-propaganda from the Cernovich loving bellsniffs over this on twitter.

Can't believe stuff like this is so easily dismissed, but you see it from the paedo-loving yellow vests, Stephen-Yaxley Bellend and his mob etc all the time.

Provoke, provoke, provoke then run to mummy like the withered little sh1ts they are.

Why are you allowing the right to hi-jack association with the yellow vest movement?

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:02 - Jan 20 with 6720 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 09:59 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Why are you allowing the right to hi-jack association with the yellow vest movement?

I guess because I watch the news, and that's what has happened in this country in the past month or so.

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 6623 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:02 - Jan 20 by Mullet

I guess because I watch the news, and that's what has happened in this country in the past month or so.

Maybe the secret then is to make news and not spectate upon/consume it......this was last weekend I believe.....

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 6589 viewsMullet

The cat is definitely out of the bag now on 10:32 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe the secret then is to make news and not spectate upon/consume it......this was last weekend I believe.....

Maybe, or just admit you didn't understand what I was making reference to and call it quits?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024