Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? 10:30 - Jan 20 with 1625 viewsartsbossbeard

Is there an email address to send expenses through to?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 10:31]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:34 - Jan 20 with 1588 viewswkj

https://www.fai.ie/domestic/future-football/contact

Ask for mick

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 1567 viewsartsbossbeard

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:34 - Jan 20 by wkj

https://www.fai.ie/domestic/future-football/contact

Ask for mick

Do you think it's worth mentioning that whilst I was at Brentford (a) I didn't join in with the peado chants or just leave it out of the correspondence completely?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:38 - Jan 20 with 1565 viewsSitfcB

I hope you aren’t having a dig, you have to be 100% positive about everything that happens off the pitch and can’t have a slight disagreement about it!!!1!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:39 - Jan 20 with 1556 viewsartsbossbeard

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:38 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

I hope you aren’t having a dig, you have to be 100% positive about everything that happens off the pitch and can’t have a slight disagreement about it!!!1!!

I'll be honest, Sitters, I'm a bit thick for this "having a dig" business.

No dig at you intended or implied.

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 1543 viewsSitfcB

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:39 - Jan 20 by artsbossbeard

I'll be honest, Sitters, I'm a bit thick for this "having a dig" business.

No dig at you intended or implied.

I was being sarcastic haha.

Meant it as a dig towards the club/Lambert.

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received by SitfcB 19 Jan 2019 18:27
...we’ve only go 54 fans??

Pathetic.

COYB

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 11:27 - Jan 20 with 1444 viewsfactual_blue

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 10:41 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

I was being sarcastic haha.

Meant it as a dig towards the club/Lambert.

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received by SitfcB 19 Jan 2019 18:27
...we’ve only go 54 fans??

Pathetic.

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received by factual_blue 19 Jan 2019 18:32
So you didn't get a refund?

Ain't life a bitch.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 11:28 - Jan 20 with 1441 viewsfactual_blue

I was at the extremely unpleasant Millwall 6th round game in 1978. I am still preparing my claim to send to the club.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 1432 viewsSitfcB

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 11:27 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

A thanks to the fans for the support I’ve received by factual_blue 19 Jan 2019 18:32
So you didn't get a refund?

Ain't life a bitch.

I didn’t go to the game.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Any idea how I get my Villa train ticket(s) paid for by the club? on 13:05 - Jan 20 with 1299 viewsTractorCam

PM ITFCSteward

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024