Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That People's Vote a couple of years back...... 10:41 - Jan 20 with 1284 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......let's be honest most people probably thought we were leaving next day (ish), so a hard Brexit. So just leave, then negotiate....I think Europe(Germany/France) may be surprisingly receptive to terms!
I also strongly suspect another go would get a similar, possibly stronger, result but only after a few weeks of real nastiness.......be careful what you wish for!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:42 - Jan 20 with 1268 viewsBlueBadger

I don't understand why you're so opposed to the EU's fairly mild 'neo-liberalism'(which largely boils down to an odd obsession with imposing austerity on countries that really won't benefit from it) but bang in favour of the unfettered sort that would be unleashed here in the event of no-deal.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 10:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:45 - Jan 20 with 1256 viewsjjblue84

Funny how the term ‘hard Brexit’ came into popular usage after the remainers got their asses kicked! There’s no end to the tactics they will use against the majority!!
That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:50 - Jan 20 with 1232 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:42 - Jan 20 by BlueBadger

I don't understand why you're so opposed to the EU's fairly mild 'neo-liberalism'(which largely boils down to an odd obsession with imposing austerity on countries that really won't benefit from it) but bang in favour of the unfettered sort that would be unleashed here in the event of no-deal.

In the choice of $hit or $hittier I am going for the long term option of a country capable of electing more progressive options.
The post is just a statement of fact as I see it regarding the first people's vote. People, the majority, just voted to leave.

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:52 - Jan 20 with 1223 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:45 - Jan 20 by jjblue84

Funny how the term ‘hard Brexit’ came into popular usage after the remainers got their asses kicked! There’s no end to the tactics they will use against the majority!!

.......maybe so, but you are the reason I had to hold my nose when I voted! Just so you know.

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 1211 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hi Herbivore.....which bit do you disagree with?

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:54 - Jan 20 with 1207 viewsjjblue84

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:52 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

.......maybe so, but you are the reason I had to hold my nose when I voted! Just so you know.

There no bigotry like agreement bigotry!
That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 11:17 - Jan 20 with 1146 viewsBackToRussia

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:42 - Jan 20 by BlueBadger

Is it that mild for another agency to take control of a country's government, remove elected officials in place of their own and dictate to a state how it must function?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 16:52 - Jan 20 with 1033 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 11:17 - Jan 20 by BackToRussia

Is it that mild for another agency to take control of a country's government, remove elected officials in place of their own and dictate to a state how it must function?

.....anybody?

Login to get fewer ads

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 16:56 - Jan 20 with 1020 viewsHerbivore

That People's Vote a couple of years back...... on 10:54 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hi Herbivore.....which bit do you disagree with?

All of it, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024