Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like who Lambert has brought in but not how they are being played 11:13 - Jan 20 with 1093 viewsbadadski

This is my own opinion of what i see personally but i am some what dissapointed.

The physicality we needed and he addressed and the players with experience we needed has been addressed. What hasn't been addressed is the balance of the side in the middle.

In most games it has been defensive mistakes that have cost us or inability to bully and hold or move the ball up through midfield providing service to our strikers. No goals from central midfield has been a problem since Bullard or Andrews left.

Chalobah and Skuse as a pairing just are not doing it for me, Chalobah in midfield i do not understand currently as we are being swatted away by teams through the middle consistently. We have at long last got a player in Judge who is a proven number 10 who scores goals and could be put in a position we desperately need but then isn't?

Not only this but then instead he is put on the wing in a position he says he is not good at in place of some one who is a natural proven wide player like Edwards or Lankester who have both scored, the latter also looking great in the majority of games i have seen.

Its the managers keeping coming in and finding the need to accommodate players and show horn them into a position at the expense of others. It infuriates me and has been our downfall for far too long.
We need a centrally experienced attacking midfielder, we have got one, please dont put him on the wing. He has already had another team try that and have failed hence he is now here. Put him where he can help him self and help us at the same time and put a winger on the wing.
I like who Lambert has brought in but not how they are being played on 11:31 - Jan 20 with 1049 viewsfactual_blue

I've reached the conclusion he's building a team to get back into the Championship at the first attempt.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I like who Lambert has brought in but not how they are being played on 18:20 - Jan 20 with 838 viewsPecker

Good point well made. Agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024