Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we win the League 1 title next season... 14:56 - Jan 20 with 7836 viewsSitfcB

....will it be right to celebrate it?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 14:57 - Jan 20 with 6898 viewsReuser_is_God

Yes, absolutely.

Also the Checkatrade.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 14:59 - Jan 20 with 6892 viewsSitfcB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 14:57 - Jan 20 by Reuser_is_God

Yes, absolutely.

Also the Checkatrade.

Can’t wait to buy a commemorative t-shirt.

‘Ipswich Town 2019/2020 - Double winners’

COYB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:00 - Jan 20 with 6882 viewsPecker

Why wouldn't it be? What have I missed?
When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:00 - Jan 20 with 6879 viewsFifeITFC

Nope, I think we should sit on our back sides with arms crossed and tut everything.

Lambert out.

What a stupid question.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:03 - Jan 20 with 6864 viewsColchesterBlue1985

You mean like Sunderland are going to with the biggest budget league 1 has ever seen??

It won’t be a cakewalk next season as our game with Accrington proved.

Looking forward to some new away grounds though!!
When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:07 - Jan 20 with 6826 viewswkj

Aiy, I dunno about that, I fear we'd be looking at playoffs at best

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:09 - Jan 20 with 6816 viewsFifeITFC

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 14:59 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Can’t wait to buy a commemorative t-shirt.

‘Ipswich Town 2019/2020 - Double winners’

Don't buy the merchandise then.

Simples.

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:09 - Jan 20 with 6815 viewsChampionship

Yes
Login to get fewer ads

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:17 - Jan 20 with 6775 viewsTractorCam

Everything alright sitters?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:25 - Jan 20 with 6744 viewspeterleeblue

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:03 - Jan 20 by ColchesterBlue1985

You mean like Sunderland are going to with the biggest budget league 1 has ever seen??

It won’t be a cakewalk next season as our game with Accrington proved.

Looking forward to some new away grounds though!!

Sunderland are struggling to assert them selves fully on this league. It is not a right of passage.

Most of league 1 is full of Sh!t house clubs that will niggle their way through games, pushing the laws of the game at every juncture and basically frustrate the living daylights out of everyone of us. And don't get me started on the quality of some of the officiating.
When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:28 - Jan 20 with 6736 viewsWarkystache

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:25 - Jan 20 by peterleeblue

Sunderland are struggling to assert them selves fully on this league. It is not a right of passage.

Most of league 1 is full of Sh!t house clubs that will niggle their way through games, pushing the laws of the game at every juncture and basically frustrate the living daylights out of everyone of us. And don't get me started on the quality of some of the officiating.

A friend watches Southend regularly and he reckons we'll be mid-table next season.

Mind, he's basing that on what he witnessed when we played Boro on the telly......

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:31 - Jan 20 with 6707 viewsBlueBadger

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:28 - Jan 20 by Warkystache

A friend watches Southend regularly and he reckons we'll be mid-table next season.

Mind, he's basing that on what he witnessed when we played Boro on the telly......

In that case, it's a very generous assessment.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:36 - Jan 20 with 6684 viewsSitfcB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:09 - Jan 20 by FifeITFC

Don't buy the merchandise then.

Simples.

Eh?

COYB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:43 - Jan 20 with 6650 viewsm14_blue

Ask Man City fans if they celebrated winning their playoff against Gillingham.

Some of our fans really need to get a grip, we’re Ipswich Town not Real Madrid.(not aimed st the light hearted OP)
When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:59 - Jan 20 with 6603 viewsSitfcB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:43 - Jan 20 by m14_blue

Ask Man City fans if they celebrated winning their playoff against Gillingham.

Some of our fans really need to get a grip, we’re Ipswich Town not Real Madrid.(not aimed st the light hearted OP)

Thank you for realising the light heartedness.

Some people are so serious these days.

Got to live in the moment and I’ll celebrate anything and everything next season, whatever.

COYB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:29 - Jan 20 with 6518 viewsFifeITFC

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 15:36 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Eh?

Moaning about buying a shirt celebrating winning a shirt if we win League 1 etc. Don't buy it.

Are you on your period today?

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:32 - Jan 20 with 6505 viewsSitfcB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:29 - Jan 20 by FifeITFC

Moaning about buying a shirt celebrating winning a shirt if we win League 1 etc. Don't buy it.

Are you on your period today?

Please show me where I’m moaning about it?

COYB

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:35 - Jan 20 with 6497 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes. Although an open-top bus would be a bit OTT as we'd be celebrating getting back to where we are right now.

Pronouns: He/Him

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:39 - Jan 20 with 6478 viewsKieran_Knows

Why wouldn’t we?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 6441 viewsBlueBadger

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:35 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

Yes. Although an open-top bus would be a bit OTT as we'd be celebrating getting back to where we are right now.

I think that if the budgies can have one to mark the various times they've failed to win trophies we can have one to celebrate something actually worthwhile.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:58 - Jan 20 with 6408 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Yeah and I remember when we got relegated from the Premier in 2002. Thought we'd get promoted straight back in a carnival of goals. Indeed we won the first home game I think it was 6-1 against Leicester. Here we are 17 years later......
When we win the League 1 title next season... on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 6374 viewsCoastalblue

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:58 - Jan 20 by muhrensleftfoot

Yeah and I remember when we got relegated from the Premier in 2002. Thought we'd get promoted straight back in a carnival of goals. Indeed we won the first home game I think it was 6-1 against Leicester. Here we are 17 years later......

Didn't Burley say he was targetting hitting 100 goals on the way back up?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 6339 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I don’t think we’ll win League One next season - so yes I’ll be delighted and celebrate if we do

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 17:19 - Jan 20 with 6334 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 17:06 - Jan 20 by Coastalblue

Didn't Burley say he was targetting hitting 100 goals on the way back up?

That's true, and really believed it would happen. Now I'm a cynical 63 year old. Back then I was in my mid 40's. I can't wait another 17 years as I'll be too old or dead! For clubs like Leicester Sothampton, Norwich similar clubs to us in terms of size, they've been down to the 3rd tier and promoted and relegated a few times . Leicester even miraculously winning the PL. for us it's been mostly mind numbing boredom and mediocrity. Yet still I renew my season ticket each year.
When we win the League 1 title next season... on 17:57 - Jan 20 with 6234 viewsBlueBadger

When we win the League 1 title next season... on 16:32 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Please show me where I’m moaning about it?

This is how we ended up with Brexit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024