Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Lambert in the running in the summer? 19:22 - Jan 20 with 1050 viewshampstead_blue

Can't recall either way. Pleased we've got him now.

Kind of wish he was now........but hindsight is a powerful pair of bino's.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 19:24 - Jan 20 with 1059 viewsBlueBadger

I bet if we'd appointed him in the summer and were now sitting comfortably mid-table people would be bemoaning ME's decision to 'bring in yet another old lag off the merry-go-round' and whining about all the PR-type stuff he does as 'publicity stunts'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 19:29 - Jan 20 with 1019 viewspositivity

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 19:24 - Jan 20 by BlueBadger

I bet if we'd appointed him in the summer and were now sitting comfortably mid-table people would be bemoaning ME's decision to 'bring in yet another old lag off the merry-go-round' and whining about all the PR-type stuff he does as 'publicity stunts'.

we'd all be wanting that nice paul hurst who's doing wonders with shrewsbury/hull city/brentford (delete as appropriate)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

You know it, BadgeFace. (n/t) on 19:38 - Jan 20 with 984 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 19:43 - Jan 20 with 970 viewsSitfcB

POTY

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 19:48 - Jan 20 with 957 viewsfactual_blue

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 19:29 - Jan 20 by positivity

we'd all be wanting that nice paul hurst who's doing wonders with shrewsbury/hull city/brentford (delete as appropriate)

That's quite ironic, as hurst has in fact been deleted as inappropriate.

Does he have a job yet?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 20:43 - Jan 20 with 866 viewsFtnfwest

Nah, we’d have waited six years for that
Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 23:11 - Jan 20 with 756 viewsBlueBadger

Was Lambert in the running in the summer? on 20:43 - Jan 20 by Ftnfwest

Nah, we’d have waited six years for that

You're forgetting all the people who totally bought the ME 'I am DEFINITELY doing thinks different now, honest' here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024