Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix 14:02 - Jan 21 with 866 viewsIllinoisblue

what's with the continuity errors in the editing, specifically the crowd scenes where they switch from a sunlit crowd to a floodlit one. Early season game and at one point the crowd scene has fans in winter hats and gloves.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:18 - Jan 21 with 819 viewsSitfcB

That’s the only strange thing about it.

And cutting to a random ground, when they show the game at PR they cut to Loftus Road.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:26 - Jan 21 with 797 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

They do it later when they show the KCOM for no reason

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:27 - Jan 21 with 792 viewsKieran_Knows

Yer, that really bugged me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:27 - Jan 21 with 795 viewsSWGF

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:18 - Jan 21 by SitfcB

That’s the only strange thing about it.

And cutting to a random ground, when they show the game at PR they cut to Loftus Road.

..and the K-Com, if I remember rightly.

Very annoying.

I took the crowd reaction shots/comments with a pinch of salt. There were occasions when they were supposedly playing in midwinter but interviewing fans after the match and I swear it was daylight.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

on 14:28 - Jan 21 with 782 views_

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:45 - Jan 21 with 754 viewsIllinoisblue

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:27 - Jan 21 by SWGF

..and the K-Com, if I remember rightly.

Very annoying.

I took the crowd reaction shots/comments with a pinch of salt. There were occasions when they were supposedly playing in midwinter but interviewing fans after the match and I swear it was daylight.

it's extremely annoying although probably bothering me more than it should. Just seems shoddy and lazy.

Also, the Scottish guy CEO, Martin somebody. He's annoying me more than continuity errors.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

so, just started watching the Sunderland doc on Netflix on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 729 viewswkj

on 14:28 - Jan 21 by _

We're talking about Sunderland, not us

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024