Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders 20:39 - Jan 21 with 2318 viewswarkthisway

Good to see real passion from Bolton fans tonight– real protests against the way the club is run and they are in a lot better position than Ipswich - and the chief reporter on our local rag today telling us to just get used to the idea of relegation - and then there’s Brenner with his constant fawning - pathetic reaction all round from those that have some actual clout letting Management off the hook for overseeing the biggest catastrophe in the clubs history. Hang your heads in shame learned members of the press.

bentnkuqi

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:42 - Jan 21 with 2284 viewsFixed_It

Sorry but that is a ridiculous comparison.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 2275 viewsSuperblue95

They may be a few points ahead of us at this moment in time but they are definitely not in a “lot better position than Ipswich” off the pitch

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 2257 viewsIllinoisblue

you've presumably organised a protest for the next home game?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:47 - Jan 21 with 2239 viewsSitfcB

Bo||ocks!

Give me getting behind the team and trying the help them win any day over disrupting the game and having a detrimental affect!

Protest before and after the game if necessary.

Bolton fans protesting can only help us.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:53 - Jan 21 with 2202 viewsRegencyBlue

Seems a bit pointless in a way given that Anderson has admitted he doesn’t have the money to take the club forward and is in negotiations with two different consortiums to sell.
Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:54 - Jan 21 with 2192 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:44 - Jan 21 by Superblue95

They may be a few points ahead of us at this moment in time but they are definitely not in a “lot better position than Ipswich” off the pitch

Correct - they're a basket case and the club's not in a better long term position.

It does make you wonder what's behind our current strategy of fan appeasement although. Maybe I'm being overly cynical, but could what's coming out of the club be aimed at avoiding repeats of the unpleasantness last year with MM and potential scenes like those at Bolton? Or do you think it's genuine from PL? I think it's the latter, but a tiny bit of me wonders.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 21:01 - Jan 21 with 2132 viewsFixed_It

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:54 - Jan 21 by Swansea_Blue

Correct - they're a basket case and the club's not in a better long term position.

It does make you wonder what's behind our current strategy of fan appeasement although. Maybe I'm being overly cynical, but could what's coming out of the club be aimed at avoiding repeats of the unpleasantness last year with MM and potential scenes like those at Bolton? Or do you think it's genuine from PL? I think it's the latter, but a tiny bit of me wonders.

Well I'm sure everyone can see that a toxic atmosphere helps no-one and achieves little. I enjoy going to games now despite our lowly position. I think you're letting your prejudices breed unfounded cynicism.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 21:03 - Jan 21 with 2117 viewsRegencyBlue

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 20:54 - Jan 21 by Swansea_Blue

I think it’s an OMG how do we stop our crowds from collapsing in League 1 reaction from the club to be honest.

As far as you can tell PL is genuine but I wouldn’t trust Evans any further than I could throw him.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 21:10 - Jan 21 with 2082 viewsSuperblue95

Most likely a bit of both.

All the PR stuff over the last few months has definitely appeased fans even if results on the pitch are still dreadful. Whether Evans has persuaded Lambert into doing any of this is anyone’s guess but it suits both parties regardless. Much better off the fans being harmonious and supporting the team than having protests at this crucial stage of the season.

If we get a new owner then great, but shouting Evans out or causing scenes isn’t going to make a Middle Eastern consortium suddenly appear and that’s what some people can’t seem to grasp

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 21:37 - Jan 21 with 1980 viewslazyblue

Yay , lets have a protest because it really bloody helps!

Hoping the Bolton fans keep it up as having a real negative effect.
Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 22:05 - Jan 21 with 1898 viewsOxford_Blue

Don’t be a fool.

The club and its management is doing all it can to fight relegation and we need to get behind the players and management. There is a slim chance we can avoid the drop but having a civil war and protesting is going to scupper that chance.

Anyway, as has been said endlessly, unless there is a replacement owner who will spend £6-10m a year just to cover the shortfall, Evans leaving means the club dies.
Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 22:06 - Jan 21 with 1893 viewsHerbivore

I haven't even bothered to shrug my shoulders to be fair.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 1841 viewsWD19

What is the point of you?
Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 23:09 - Jan 21 with 1716 viewsPinewoodblue

Sorry accidentally up voted

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bolton fans show passion- while we shrug our shoulders on 23:27 - Jan 21 with 1684 viewsNazemariner

The difference being Bolton are struggling to pay the players and staffs wages, are on the brink of administration, and have a complete basket case of an owner. We, on the other hand, have an sensible, if a bit dodgy owner, who is a bit tight with his money, and had a less than impressive history of appointing good managers.

Stop moaning and get behind the team.

I will say I agree with what you say about the journos though. Watson knows nothing g about football, and Brenner has his tongue firmly fixed in the anus of the clubs establishment, and doesn’t care one iota whether we win or lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024