Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christ, this doesn't look good.... 09:22 - Jan 22 with 1861 viewsHarry_Palmer

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2019-01-22/french-authorities-confirm-footballer-
Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 10:35 - Jan 22 with 1623 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Worse than not looking good unfortunately!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:29 - Jan 22 with 1374 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Would it look any less not good if one of the passengers wasn't a footballer? Just wondering. There was another person on the plane as well.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:32 - Jan 22 with 1351 viewsTractorCam

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:29 - Jan 22 by ThisIsMyUsername

Would it look any less not good if one of the passengers wasn't a footballer? Just wondering. There was another person on the plane as well.

Yes, yes it would. The difference being it's a famous footballer involved so obviously it makes it more talked about, same as every situation in life involving a celebrity.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:46 - Jan 22 with 1274 viewsHarry_Palmer

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:29 - Jan 22 by ThisIsMyUsername

Well I believe this is a football forum so thought it might be of interest to some. Having said that I didn't actually mention the footballer in any way and certainly didn't suggest he was more important than the other person.

Please feel free to make stuff up and vent your faux outrage though if it makes you feel better.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 13:58]
Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:56 - Jan 22 with 1231 viewshatch

Surprised this story hasn’t got a busier thread - footballer or not.

What a 6 months though for premier league aviation disasters. Thoughts with the families and friends of those involved.
Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 14:03 - Jan 22 with 1211 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 13:46 - Jan 22 by Harry_Palmer

Well I believe this is a football forum so thought it might be of interest to some. Having said that I didn't actually mention the footballer in any way and certainly didn't suggest he was more important than the other person.

Please feel free to make stuff up and vent your faux outrage though if it makes you feel better.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 13:58]

I was referring to the coverage of the story in general.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 14:13 - Jan 22 with 1180 viewsHarry_Palmer

Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 14:03 - Jan 22 by ThisIsMyUsername

I was referring to the coverage of the story in general.

Well why didn't you say that then! Seeing that you used the wording of the thread title to have your dig it was pretty hard to interpret it any other way.

In all honesty I still don't see your gripe, it's pretty obvious that a famous person being on board will make it a bigger story, that's just the way of the world. I have seen numerous press stories of light aircraft crashes involving less high profile people in the past. Every one is a terrible tragedy of course.
Christ, this doesn't look good.... on 16:06 - Jan 22 with 1023 viewsronnyd

How on earth can a tragic story like this one still end up with a slanging match on this forum. Such a shame. Condolences to the families of those involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024