Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Told you Evans didn’t want to sell 13:25 - Jan 23 with 7047 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Evans Out..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Told you Evans didn’t want to sell on 07:43 - Jan 24 with 434 viewsBenters2

Told you Evans didn’t want to sell on 13:27 - Jan 23 by TractorCam

Don't start.

👮‍♀️
Told you Evans didn’t want to sell on 07:47 - Jan 24 with 424 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Told you Evans didn’t want to sell on 07:11 - Jan 24 by Vaughan8

Surely all those things aren't Marcus Evans fault or am I being thick?

Losing fa cup games? Surely the managers?
Not beating Norwich in 10 years - Surely the managers?

Replacing players, I actually think money was there for managers like Mick but he was very specific about players he got. However how do either of us know that.

The playoff year, I think everyone agrees we should have got better reinforcements in January and I suppose it's a lesson learnt. However he is never going to put in millions and millions.

The Hurst and Keane appointments were wrong (in different ways) but at the time most people agreed with them. It's easy in hindsight to say this didn't work etc.

I think that list just screams of you not really having much of a reason. Are you saying in all the years he's done nothing good? He's got nothing right?
I think putting money into the club each year is not a bad thing is it?
Got us to a league cup semi final and we beat arsenal.in one of those legs.
He appointed Jewell and Mick to get us out of a relegation hole.
He had signed players that we all wanted ie Bullard etc.
He has spent money on players just most of them haven't been very good! Haha is that his fault though? Surely the manager is telling him who he wants?
He isn't a complete nutter like some other owners.

What do you want from him?

There are a lot worse owners

Well said.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Evans is faultless. He's made a lot of mistakes over the years (most of which Tommy missed), but he can't be blamed for everything.

Poll: Best Football Song

Told you Evans didn’t want to sell on 08:13 - Jan 24 with 404 viewstomo

Told you Evans didn’t want to sell on 07:11 - Jan 24 by Vaughan8

Surely all those things aren't Marcus Evans fault or am I being thick?

Losing fa cup games? Surely the managers?
Not beating Norwich in 10 years - Surely the managers?

Replacing players, I actually think money was there for managers like Mick but he was very specific about players he got. However how do either of us know that.

The playoff year, I think everyone agrees we should have got better reinforcements in January and I suppose it's a lesson learnt. However he is never going to put in millions and millions.

The Hurst and Keane appointments were wrong (in different ways) but at the time most people agreed with them. It's easy in hindsight to say this didn't work etc.

I think that list just screams of you not really having much of a reason. Are you saying in all the years he's done nothing good? He's got nothing right?
I think putting money into the club each year is not a bad thing is it?
Got us to a league cup semi final and we beat arsenal.in one of those legs.
He appointed Jewell and Mick to get us out of a relegation hole.
He had signed players that we all wanted ie Bullard etc.
He has spent money on players just most of them haven't been very good! Haha is that his fault though? Surely the manager is telling him who he wants?
He isn't a complete nutter like some other owners.

What do you want from him?

There are a lot worse owners

Spot on. He has made mistakes but I don’t get how you can hate someone who has pumped millions into our football club, it all a bit entitled if you ask me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024